• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O NCSoft has caught ME! BE WARNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your site is illegal providing and supporting an unauthorized version of Lineage 2, a property expressly owned by NCsoft Corporation. As you may know, this constitutes a serious violation of both federal and state law.

We request that you immediately discontinue any use of Lineage 2. We further ask that you send us your contact information immediately as we will be sending a cease-and-desist to you via email and regular mail. We can additionally fax this information to you immediately.

Should you fail to contact us, we will contact your service provider with this information.

Thank you for your time,
William Leverett
NCsoft Corporation
Austin, Texas
iprights@ncsoft.com

--------------------------------

Referring Page: http://stormnet.gotdns.com/vb/
IP Address: 207.114.255.2
User Name: Unregistered
User ID: 0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is like downloading Mp3s it is illegal and WHO CARES IF IT IS ILLEGAL everybody is gonna download them anyway and there is nothing riaa can do about it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bl1nd said:
CWARD u should get banned ur like a flaming machine u answer EVERY post denying it or contradicting it

Same thing i think those retards wont do crap i mean if they cant find whoever got the server at first time

ANYWAY i cant see why CWARD hates so much this stolen software

CWARD for god sake when u play in an emulated server u can say anything laws say bla bla bla but at the end ur stealing their content they made all the sprites sounds EVERYTHING, ur manipulating the client with patches etc............... Almost everything on ragezone is illegal and ppl dont care I dont care ppl know how it works and they accept it

im playing right now in a private server using the stolen software and it is SOOOOOO NICE so smooth that i got a big smile in my face
i even printed some maps and quests
Do you constantly have to drag it back off topic?
im playing right now in a private server using the stolen software and it is SOOOOOO NICE so smooth that i got a big smile in my face
Sounds more like you are taking one up the butt.

I could care less if you people use illegal software as long as it doesn't bring poop down on people using emu software. I didn't bring that poop up, you did. I just pointed out the ownership of the IP#. I guess it broke your toes or ego.

No, everytime I play an emulator server I am not stealing anything. The game is running on my machine the same way as if I connected to official. Manipulating the client with patches? I've never patched anything to play a free emulator server.

Anyway go bl1nd!!! the topic was back on topic for less than 10 minutes before you changed it again.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bl1nd are u a Ducking idiot? id like to see the day when u create a server and get an email like this. gaurantee that you would be skeptical as well. cward is pointing out the facts, now. IT IS NOBODY ELSES DECISION BUT STINGER to continue or terminate the server.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just want to say that your server's great, and my friends loved it too despite that we only played there for a few hours. It's too bad that you're only doing this on an invitation basis from now on, that pretty much means we'd have no chance of joining again.

Upvote 0
F

falloutboy

ok, its real i checked the ip 207.114.255.2 and www.lineage2.com.
they both belong to Austin ... something ... :( domain name gate.ncaustin.com

IP Location Report on 207.114.255.2

Domain name: gate.ncaustin.com

Geographic Area: North America, South America, the Caribbean and sub-Saharan Africa

Net Name: TWTC-NETBLK-5

Domain Name Whois on207.114.255.2

Registrant:
NCsoft Corporation
6801 N. Capital of Texas Hwy.
Bldg. 1, Ste. 102
Austin, TX 78731
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: NCAUSTIN.COM
Created on: 28-JUN-01
Expires on: 28-JUN-05
Last Updated on: 08-JUL-04

Administrative Contact:
Graf, Christopher web@ncaustin.com
NCsoft Corp.
6801 N Capital of Texas Hwy
Bldg. 1, Ste. 102
Austin, TX 78730
US
512-498-4000

Technical Contact:

web@ncaustin.com
NCSoft, Inc.
6801 N Capital of Texas Hwy
Austin, TX 78681
US
512-498-4000

Domain servers in listed order:
NCDNS01.NCAUSTIN.COM
NCDNS02.NCAUSTIN.COM

Domain Name Whois on www.lineage2.com

Registrant:
NCsoft Corporation
6801 N Capital of TX Hwy.
Bldg. 1, Ste. 102
Austin, TX 78731
US

Registrar: DOTSTER
Domain Name: LINEAGE2.COM
Created on: 17-APR-00
Expires on: 17-APR-06
Last Updated on: 08-JUL-04

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Graf, Christopher web@ncaustin.com
NCsoft Corporation
6801 N Capital of TX Hwy.
Bldg. 1, Ste. 102
Austin, TX 78731
US
512-498-4000

Domain servers in listed order:
NCDNS01.NCAUSTIN.COM
NCDNS02.NCAUSTIN.COM

:(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
if NCSoft is a big company then WEMADE is MicrosoftX, wemade tried to sue mental they couldnt it costs to much to sue someone, plus they threatened him, man I just wish they contacted MentaL i would be laughing rofl...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zezinho, keep your mouth shut you dumb cockgobbling noob. ive been here since may. dont tell me i am someone who i am not. Ducking Special person.

Upvote 0
I'm a penguin
Banned
Reaction score
Great job to all those flaming!

So... have you guys accomplished anything by all these flaming?

Upvote 0
I'm a penguin
Banned
Reaction score
DamnYourAnnoyin said:
Indeed they have... they've accomplished the daunting task of making complete asses of themselves.

Heh! That's correct! =)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DamnYourAnnoyin said:
Indeed they have... they've accomplished the daunting task of making complete asses of themselves.
And you accomplished nothing at all. You amde allegations about me and had no idea what you were talking about. I guess that makes you a genious.

Upvote 0
I'm a penguin
Banned
Reaction score
cward said:
And you accomplished nothing at all. You amde allegations about me and had no idea what you were talking about. I guess that makes you a genious.

... I still find it funny that you said you never flamed. You flame in EVERY SINGLE post.

GO AWAY! NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mmm this is not a flame but asking cward something.
What is your purpose in being here? I mean if your not here to help, then whats your point?
Do you feel good in annoying people? I mean if you do then it's highly understandable why you have
nothing better in life other than making it hard for other people.

Anyways theres plenty of places where you can go to annoy other people, like school, or somewhere else where people can see you and give you a piece of their mind. I mean seriously, do you even have friends? At all? If not, then why not try to make some and stop arguing with people.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back