• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need info how to fix My stuck in game problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im running ep6 s-1 using omegaran client .. i got this 1 tiny problem my charc keep stuck try to go in campus,market or any map when walk to it..
The charc just stand there no loading screen pop up...
However if im using bus card its work fine.. can go any map

can someone give me some info ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you cant use 1 computer in playing your server.. meaning you need another computer for Server and Client

you can use Gm command /m2p(refer to stickies)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got his some problem need some info again... why issit my charc cant use skill? press the skill but its just hit normal... how to fix this and other thing where or how to add skill book to charc or npc.. issit on glogic.server orc glogic.cc thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks... how about my charc problem that cant use skill @@ got info how to fix it? i try press it but skill just normal hit to the mob...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im already learn it but cant use it -.- even low lvl skill also cant been use... press it then just normal hit.... sry

Upvote 0
Back