Never forget

Almost 20 years following the community, I arrived here because of Muonline, and Akarus' excellent contributions :cry:
 
Bruh, It's been two decades. We boomers now my doods.
Sipher - Never forget - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Who's the lucky fella?
I met him like 10years ago and been together almost 8 years now. Done a lot together already so getting married is like an icing on the cake for us. He just as much of a gamer as me with our first meetings included a game of Halo actually when my sister had a small get together.
 
I met him like 10years ago and been together almost 8 years now. Done a lot together already so getting married is like an icing on the cake for us. He just as much of a gamer as me with our first meetings included a game of Halo actually when my sister had a small get together.
Awesome. Don't forget to send me some cake. I've started a mini cut but ill freeze it for a weekend.

Hehe.
 
Back