Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Never forget

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's pretty nice that this forum is still live after ~20 years! Almost nothing have lived through today... I remember those times when we could see each hour dozens of MuO servers rising. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ragezone is by far my oldest forum account, and probably only my email account is older.

Ah, the good old times! I remember checking the new Mu Online servers daily, as well as server files. During the week, I ran my own server to play offline, and on weekends, I played on the servers published here.

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ragezone is by far my oldest forum account, and probably only my email account is older.

Ah, the good old times! I remember checking the new Mu Online servers daily, as well as server files. During the week, I ran my own server to play offline, and on weekends, I played on the servers published here.
pretty much same story with me, only i lurked into WoW servers
good to see some of those old names, good to know you guys are ok

Reaction score
I met him like 10years ago and been together almost 8 years now. Done a lot together already so getting married is like an icing on the cake for us. He just as much of a gamer as me with our first meetings included a game of Halo actually when my sister had a small get together.
Wish my misses was a gamer ha i haven't been a true gamer in years

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Although I am not a very active member, sometimes I log in and sometimes I browse the form as a visitor. Until the last 4 years I used to visit a few times a week but the last years have been very busy. It is hard to withstand the tempo of working over 15 hours a day. It is good to be here again, even to know that this place exists. I wish everyone a good new year.

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Sipher - Never forget - RaGEZONE Forums

You?
Midlife crisis kicking in. Don't know if I'm going the right way. Quote of the year: "Should I stay or should I go?"

Happy we've all escaped the pandemic and to see things return to normality.

Back