Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

new bandanananaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
just got a new bandana today from my instructor ^__^ here you can see me modelling it in various poses.

WOW!
(included is a special request of my arm on the left side)

alrighty peeps wahtcha think?

:icon6:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you are soo stupid this server is for games not for youre Ducking bandams lol !!!!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
duck you all my bandama cooler and i don't show my pictures here and sorry for my inglis i am russia

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok then Kaoii, you have your freaky deaky language thingy, but you cant beat this!

Dpr Gyuee oui yna y cdibet eteud (dpr enm mum) yhoruu, e zicd fyhd du cyo Ym Prat ufhw z00 yht dryd oui csamm...enm dpr :B

And yes, it is a real language :) :icon6:

Edit: And no i didn't understand, was just random spam tbh

Last edited:
Reaction score
so which was it?
it couldve been french because the word oui is in the french dictionary. but my french sucks so thats all i understood tbh.

it couldve been al bhed because the word oui is also in the al bhed dictionary.

it couldve been kling on because it looks only an idiot would speak it.

if it was a language that doesnt use ascii, but u wrote it in ascii.. i wouldnt recognize it at all since i only recognize the symbols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back