• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[NEW] DOWNF4LL Catalogue Version 8 [NEW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he cant put the sqls inside after 10min still loading and after that a error, im using phoenix v3.8.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow this is amazing like it hope many people use it..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you clear your cache, I've had a lot of people who had forgot!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did everything else but when i empty the database for furniture then run the sql i get this error
" #1054 - Unknown column 'foot_figure' in 'field list' "

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really don't see the point in re-releasing the whole catalogue in every version you should just give us the sql with all the updates because people like my self may make further changes in the catalogue. Just an idea, anyways good job.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can y ou make a tutorial on how to put it in the system?

Photoshop Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can y ou make a tutorial on how to put it in the system?

I think you go into your database, drop the tables furniture, catalog_pages and catalog_items, then import the ones that come with the download, not sure, haven't downloaded this so.. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you go into your database, drop the tables furniture, catalog_pages and catalog_items, then import the ones that come with the download, not sure, haven't downloaded this so.. :p

well im new to updating hotels and mine is really bad atm so i need a tut on how to do it :/

scream my name
Reaction score
Love this catalogue, owning a semi-popular hotel with this with 20-30 daily. I don't know if it was the catalogue or what. But I love this its amazing. ^_^ Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back