Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[NEW] DOWNF4LL Catalogue Version 8 [NEW]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did everything as explain, most furni doesn't work. Reverting back to old crappy catalogue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many people have been adding the furni wrong, I've had 10-20 people who have made the same error, When adding my cataloge, Replace all of the old files except furniture, You have to empty that table, then add them in or it won't work. Hopefully for anyone else who is having problems what should fix it.

Also on my next V9, I will be doing video tut's of how to add my catalogue with Phpmyadmin, Navicat etc so no-one get's confused. If you would like any of your customs in my catalogue, Please send them to me over my skype, Thank you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh thanks d0wnfall, I tried to delete my furni table, epicfailz!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right i know i'm going to sound like a total knob.. But I get an error in my emu.. and after i add the furni table it says couldn't find the data, make sure your data is correct :S
Capture.PNG - [NEW] DOWNF4LL Catalogue Version 8 [NEW] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You both need to add the achievement coloum to your "items" table

idk what to put here
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Probs in the Catalogue
Code:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at P_mxgkcevixjqmbaxhfxgauw.P_mexehcqsnrrbkhtrzfsjha(String P_zofkjjnfsyfldzqiipjjb)
   at P_grrjfrcqriywattjaobtdn.P_ochxcuonzgqhpiknipkxsj()
   at P_qbvbfwqmssvennzzdzanyi.P_nfkvsaudipwbhckheytnkc(String P_zofkjjnfsyfldzqiipjjb)
A little help pls!

Same error here, anyone know what's going on?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a very good catalogue indeed and many people will use i guarantee you :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody feel like helping me im getting this error and i followed all instructions i emptied instead of dropped for furnidata.sql and this is the error i get when i import furnidata.sql

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
catalogue_items are glitched.. they give an error

"Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back