Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Godswar Server FIles Working 80%

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what version u all install?? i cant play,. i got some problem eror in gameserver.exe ,how to fix??

Reaction score
Hello guys i starte university science of computer now i am little busy but this time is for better time i am learning C++ in school so soon i will be able to solve all the errors of the gameserver just wait for updates

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey is this thread still up?any update for the client and server files?please reply me and my friend will make godswar privateserver no donate :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will Open GW private.. :D and I have 95% complete server files with 98% english translate. need some more time to fix it XD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I will Open GW private.. :D and I have 95% complete server files with 98% english translate. need some more time to fix it XD

can you share it?please i wanna try to make GW private i just wanna play with my friends

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls guys can someone tell me how to download and register

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How about we make a simple website for it?just with the register and topup thats all....can you release the updated client and fixed clients?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
...You go to IGG's site and then register. Then you download the client and then patch it. Then you log in.
o-o

I may release my old English translation files.

am not talking about the official game am alking about the private server

Back