Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Skin, Like It - Hate It?!

Do You Like The New RaGEZONE Skin?

• Yes, it's cool!

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • No, I don't like it!

Votes: 62 80.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
/agreed, RZ is a big forum so we need compact spacing frankly.

Also one without the sidebar would be nice, or at least toggleable. I know most people use widescreen now, but I like having 2 windows up anyway so this width is perfect,

Is there no near default skins that aren't bloated to duck just to try and make themselves original? Ie satellite with a bit of a background and colour change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm running my notebook on 1280*800 pixels - if i open RZ now I don't see any meaningful content without scrolling. My screen ends a little bit below the banner. Even if the "Evil Cat" wasn't there, my screen would end with the "View Poll Results: Do You Like The New RaGEZONE Skin?" bar... in my opinion this theme is total crap (it wastes tons of space, its confusing, etc.) and one of the worst themes i have ever seen for any board-software (I really appreciate all the work MentaL puts into RZ but whoever decided on this theme must have taken some REALLY bad drugs - eve the temporary theme was better than this)

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey how about this one instead?

Not as bad, but as others said the new/old posts icons are still a bit huge.

Although the sidebar on the right hand side of the page is a lot better then the left. It at least works on that side.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
k, with the new skin live it seems.

I like it.

Definitely better than how a screenshot feels xD

Still think the new/old post icons could be a tad smaller, maybe half? the size they are now. Shouldn't be hard to change.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Don't I look sexy?

This theme is much more passive. I like the colors and it feels great not having to scroll sideways.

Last edited:
Retired
Reaction score
This new light blue skin is pretty sweet. I love it! I hated having to scroll and the colors before kinda sucked.

Great job MentaL.

Reaction score
The colour scheme is excellent.
But space wise, its not good whatsoever.
I really think TotallyPro did well, and still should be here.
Its nice and easy to browse the forum with, exactly what a forum needs.

Back