Npcgen Editor by Luka

i found a work around for the cords data, only works on 1.5.3 the other servers it dont work not even 1.5.1

so for my 1.3.6 server i used my 1.5.3 server to set cords to npcgen but was really editing my 1.3.6 and it works lovely not a mob or npc out of place :)
 
i found a work around for the cords data, only works on 1.5.3 the other servers it dont work not even 1.5.1

so for my 1.3.6 server i used my 1.5.3 server to set cords to npcgen but was really editing my 1.3.6 and it works lovely not a mob or npc out of place :)

You can contact him on skype, I had issues with the coords for 1.5.3, he helped me out within minutes and update the npcgen to work with my 1.5.3 client, that is why I assume it works for you too :D
 
no i downloaded on here and it worked right off the bat, and + i already contacted him, i just found a temporary work around
 
it works for 1.5.3, i used 1.5.3 client to place mobs and npcs on my 1.3.6, worked out pretty good :P
 
Update by Kn1fe
-Added 1.5.5+ elements.data support.Also editor now reads elements.data using configs.
-Now you can add your own offsets for coordinates
 
Last edited:
Update by Kn1fe
-Added 1.5.5+ elements.data support.Also editor now reads elements.data using configs.
-Now you can add your own offsets for coordinates
Please Re-Upload Other Link ..
Please Dnt Close Forum
All i Need Tool Editor "NPC Editor For NPCGen.data 1.5.5 Thx All I Waiting Next Update
 
do you have english version of this? It is in russian, I can't understand it. Thanks

Got it thanks haha
 
it does work with v1.5.5 v156 elements but it gets a bit tricky... i had to clear out the path history settings for it to load the new pck files correctly...
 
Hi guys,
I'm using PW 1.5.5 from Hrace, and couldn't find NPC Inventory Master.
I used the tool, it shows the NPC is there, I even cloned it with the same location, saved and uploaded to the server, but the NPC is still missing.
Any advise?
Thanks.
 
Back