Npcgen Editor by Luka

Hello, a few of the common npcs are controlled by triggers... Most likely the trigger is disabled...

Search for the npc in the npcgen editor... Make note of the trigger assigned to the npc... Go to the corresponding trigger and select "on load" or enable the trigger...

The Iceshard Agent and Quest Master were also disabled via triggers... I disabled the trigger for the "platform agent" npc... :)
 
I have/had the same problem. Sometimes it works and sometimes it don't work. I'm on 1.5. I don't know whats wrong with the NPC Editor.
 
ok cool, been trying to figure out how to get offsets from the client for auto cornets but idk how, i tried a variety of tools and all of them dont give the right offsets
 
Highest Version is for 1.5.5, you could open up a higher elements.data and downgrade it to 1.5.5, why you trying to use 1.5.6? and about my offset issue, on my 1.5.0 client it dont work and the old update 1.5.3 worked and 1.5.5 dint work now that im updated to latest version 1.5.0 still dont work and 1.5.5 works now so for 1.5.0 server ive been using ,my 1.5.5 server for the cords, copy and pasteing lol
 
Im no have config to coverted it..

Can i ask u for config 1.5.6 to 1.5.5?
 
Gatherers mistake!Hi!Please help.Server version: 1.5.5 v156I'd like to put a chest in a house.Program I use: NPCGEN-Editor-1.5-By LukaI can insert an NPC, but if I clone one on the resources tabgatherers object in the room does not appear below the ground?Is there a solution for this?Thanks.
 
Hi Luka! just wanna ask on where to find the "element.data" and "surface.pck" that will be used for the npcgen. I am using 155 server and tried using the your npcgen and the npc/mobs names are all in chinese and cant search for the ones i need. Hope you can help me



Hi Luka! just wanna ask if version 155 and 156 is compatible with the editor?
 
The elements.data can be used from the server or client as they need to be syncd accordingly. The xxx.pck files are found in the client... Language is determined by which client you are using... The client version is not to be confused with the data file versions... In this case the client version is 1.5.5 (aka 155), in which uses elements.data version 156...
 
você ainda tem o PWServer do hrace009? você poderia por favor compartilhar



Hi guys,
I'm using PW 1.5.5 from Hrace, and couldn't find NPC Inventory Master.
I used the tool, it shows the NPC is there, I even cloned it with the same location, saved and uploaded to the server, but the NPC is still missing.
Any advise?
Thanks.

do you still have hrace009's PWServer? could you please share
 
how to use this on the server and client 155 v156 build by Wrechid
i tried it but it says elementdata not supported
pls help all i want to do is enable all the festiv events and some more
 
Back