• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

NWK Website ONLINE!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Very nice sky islands and everything ^^ Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward for this server.

Reaction score
I must ask, why do you over do the whole bloom thing? :p
Other than that it looks really nice :) very well done, but if it looks that bright ingame I think ppl might be bothered with that xD.

I don't remember what server it was, I think it was Live, that had this effect, and that was very annoying :p.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I must ask, why do you over do the whole bloom thing? :p
Other than that it looks really nice :) very well done, but if it looks that bright ingame I think ppl might be bothered with that xD.

I don't remember what server it was, I think it was Live, that had this effect, and that was very annoying :p.

Its not an effect, its the way KWE renders the colormaps. It can be fixed in two ways.. One way is to just do /set time 4 ingame, the other way is for me to make the colormaps darker. I will do that on the snow map and i alredy did it on the other maps but i want to keep it lil bright since some (including me) think it looks nice. By the way ingame it does not look really that bright, the thing is im far away and up in the sky with the /set time 12 (the brightest) :p

Reaction score
Its not an effect, its the way KWE renders the colormaps. It can be fixed in two ways.. One way is to just do /set time 4 ingame, the other way is for me to make the colormaps darker. I will do that on the snow map and i alredy did it on the other maps but i want to keep it lil bright since some (including me) think it looks nice. By the way ingame it does not look really that bright, the thing is im far away and up in the sky with the /set time 12 (the brightest) :p

Oh, I thought u just highered the bloom or added another shader somehow, well, I guess you could make a automated way of making the colormaps darker :p should be pretty easy.

Anyhow, it looks really good :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i love your effects :) they are very nice! awesome unique way you made the maps too i like what i see so far :), however, i agree it is a little bright

Reaction score
Few of our Features, there will be some more, when server goes online.
  • New Custom Maps!!!!!
  • Realtime
  • Talis - BoF - DSS(Real not this fuckin 1 dss poop) - Imp
  • Talis - Costum Talis, like instant +10, +1 Eb etc...
  • Honnor Accessories
  • Skill - Questscrolls
  • LevelUp Rewards & additional stat points(lv>60 -> 6, lv>70 ->7..)
  • Other
  • Client-side Effects - All BoF, Breath and some other...
  • 3rd Job with Skills(will be added later)
  • Extended Protection
  • Some other things...
We're open for new suggestions, so tell us about them. :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would, but i dont got enough time and i suck at it :laugh: Also i dont want to spoil to much.. Will be much more fun for our players to discover the many other areas them self.

Great point I guess. It should be fun though. Just like the other V1. You're pretty good with map making too! :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its new files made from new clean repack. Also we got non of our past maps i made totaly new ones :)

Edit: Oh btw, you to sirix, you totaly geeked at the first version hahaha

Back