• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

NWK Website ONLINE!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont fall down, you will get burnt. :laugh:

Erik187 - NWK Website ONLINE! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice maps, whatever make a "new" game it's good point in this work, but i have an idea give a 3 ways for mage :D Ice,Fire,Light mage can choose one of they and that will make game more advanced.
Good Luck
Colonel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
actaully i like this somehow, but it wont work i guess (nobody would go for mage then)

but maybe something like, boost the fire/ice/light masteries (the thing you can learn at level 30 which gives you a bonus) and only allow the player to choose one.

I like this idea alot acually, and boosted masteries is a good for it. I wonder what other people would think about it :)

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
I like this idea alot acually, and boosted masteries is a good for it. I wonder what other people would think about it :)

I tried this out on my server... on lvl 100 you can choose one special skillbook to seperate the classes again.

It works kinda great with boosting the masteries and players liked it.... Gives a new feature to give some bosses lower ice resistance and some mass-kill monsters with lower fire resistance so they are forced to use fire AOE skills again.

You should definitely build that in.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We decided to recruit a new team member. Welcome to NWK team BjornVH!

(Sorry for the double post, this just didnt fit with my last post :p)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Erik said in 2 weeks? IMO it's quite a short notice..

Hope the site comes up fast and hopefully you guys have a forum so players can think with ya / share their thoughts...

I told people about this server but everyone was like wtf? since when? If you really plan on opening it in 2 weeks, better start getting people :)))

anyways cant wait.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for your consern but we are not worried we wont have enough players. Since we had problems finding a good guy to finish our website it has been a bit delayed. As we speak BjornVH is now working on it and it should be finished pretty fast. We will start to advertise on the Top MMO sites and put a exact launch date as soon as the website is up and running.

Kind Regards,

Erik

Reaction score
Thread cleaned a bit, don't start flaming here, the next person to go off-topic will get an infraction.

Edit: Thread cleaned a 2nd time, infractions handed out, microrian, whoever you are, if you have a problem with me then take it up in a pm.

#Thread closed.

PS. TS can pm me whenever they wanna edit it that the server has indeed opened.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Website done yet? Would be nice a 'private' nwk forum lol

Back