• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[OceanCycle} Official Thread for Fixes and Revision

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ill wright up a full guide for this soon

There already a guide but Dayi missed a little bit of information at the start, about getting the files.

il try get a mod in here so we can get some things together and sticky them. I know am a mod but i can't do anything if am not a moderator in this section.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Great Emu...however when i log into the char's i get the ??? error and SRO crashes..

Any help would be appreciated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got to the login page of my server but i have one problem, when i try to login i get "Failed to Connect to server (C9)" error, does someone know how to fix this or what i have done wrong? If you know, pm me or add me on msn- Justjuice21@hotmail.com. Please help, if you can get this to work, you'll be my hero!

Thanks! :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got to the login page of my server but i have one problem, when i try to login i get "Failed to Connect to server (C9)" error, does someone know how to fix this or what i have done wrong? If you know, pm me or add me on msn- Justjuice21@hotmail.com. Please help, if you can get this to work, you'll be my hero!

Thanks! :laugh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping up the thread but i can't seem to log in i get the ??? error wen i run the venice client and i did everything correctly... i even re did everything and i still get the error any help?

Back