Official PlusEMU - Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
2,165
Reaction score
912
Post your help requests related to the PlusEMU emulator here.

Please use the SPOILER tags if you're going to post screenshots or a large chunk of code.
Also make sure your code is between the CODE tags to make it easier to read.

WARNING:
When replying to a post, QUOTE the post. There's a link under the user's post "Reply With Quote" - use it. If you're not replying to a question with quote, it will be considered as Spam.

Edit 01/05/16: Please! Make sure to add your emulator version, if it's either Habboon or any other edit, or original PlusEMU. There's a lot of PlusEmu edits out there, and we would like the questions get to be made in only one thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ads.domain=localhost/mabbo/pub/client?
its:
ads.domain=localhost




How to add an event alert command? Or if there is an emulator with this repair is the grateful if you pass me
ads.domain=localhost/mabbo/pub/client?
its:
ads.domain=localhost




Client loads to 76% then sends me off to the Gordon/production folder. Nothing in the emulator, and all links work. I've read through all the pages and tried everything.

I'm using my own cms (although I've seen people having the exact same issue with Uber and Shock) and I'm generating and updating the auth ticket every time the client is loaded using this code (and yes it is updating it, I'm not entirely retarded)
Code:
public function GenerateTicket() {
    $ticket = "Lightshot";
    $ticket .= "-" . sha1(time() . $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]);

    $this->update(array(
        'auth_ticket' =>  $ticket,
        'ip_last' => $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]
               ));

    return $ticket;
}

Client.php (it's a mess at the moment - I know)

I did change the port in both the client and emu config. Tried with the original 30000 aswell.

External variables

I'm using .htaccess so the links without .txt or .xml are valid. The override variables are also changed.

Thanks,
ads.domain=localhost/mabbo/pub/client?
its:
ads.domain=localhost
 
Upvote 0
Client loads to 76% then sends me off to the Gordon/production folder. Nothing in the emulator, and all links work. I've read through all the pages and tried everything.

I'm using my own cms (although I've seen people having the exact same issue with Uber and Shock) and I'm generating and updating the auth ticket every time the client is loaded using this code (and yes it is updating it, I'm not entirely retarded)
Code:
public function GenerateTicket() {
	$ticket = "Lightshot";
	$ticket .= "-" . sha1(time() . $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]);

	$this->update(array(
		'auth_ticket' =>  $ticket,
		'ip_last' => $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"]
               ));

	return $ticket;
}

Client.php (it's a mess at the moment - I know)

I did change the port in both the client and emu config. Tried with the original 30000 aswell.

External variables

I'm using .htaccess so the links without .txt or .xml are valid. The override variables are also changed.

Thanks,

Did you also check your external_override_variables?
 
Upvote 0
Code:
<?php
function ticket($sso) {
    $id = $sso[0];
    $name = $sso[1];
    $len = strlen($id);
    $seeds = array();
    $firstChar = rand(0, 9);
    $lastChar = rand(0, 9);
    $hash = substr(md5($id), 0, (strlen(md5($id)) - 2));
    $part[0] = substr($hash, 0, ((strlen($hash)) / 5));
    $part[1] = substr($hash, strlen($part[0]), (strlen($hash) / 5));
    $part[2] = substr($hash, (strlen($part[1]) + 6), (strlen($hash) / 5));
    $part[3] = substr($hash, (strlen($part[2]) + 12), (strlen($hash) / 5));
    $part[4] = substr($hash, (strlen($part[2]) + 18), (strlen($hash) / 5));
    $seeds[0] = $firstChar . $part[rand(0, 4)] . $lastChar;
    $time = date('gismdY');
    $timeLen = strlen($time);
    $ts[0] = substr($time, 0, ($timeLen / 2));
    $ts[1] = str_replace($ts[0], null, $time);
    $randomInteger[0] = rand(0, 9);
    $hashStamp[0] = md5($ts[0]);
    $seeds[1] = substr($hashStamp[0], $randomInteger[0], 4);
    $randomInteger[1] = rand(0, 9);
    $hashStamp[1] = md5($ts[1]);
    $seeds[2] = substr($hashStamp[1], $randomInteger[1], 4);
    $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
    $merged = str_replace('.', null, $ip);
    $ipLen = strlen($merged);
    $change[0] = str_replace(substr($merged, 0, 1), null, $merged);
    $change[1] = str_replace(substr($change[0], -1), null, $change[0]);
    $change[2] = substr($change[1], (strlen($change[1] / 2) * -1), (strlen($change[1] / 2)));
    $seeds[3] = substr(md5($change[2]), rand(0, 28), 4);
    $nameLen = strlen($name);
    $nameChange[0] = substr($name, 0, ($nameLen / 2));
    $nameChange[1] = str_replace(substr($name, 0, ($nameLen / 2)), null, $name);
    $nameChange[2] = md5($nameChange[1] . $nameChange[0]);
    $seeds[4] = substr($nameChange[2], rand(0, 20), 12);
    $return = null;
    foreach ($seeds as $key => $value) {
        $return .= $value . '-';
    }
    return substr($return, 0, -1);
}
Usage: ticket(array($id, $username));
Authentication ticket outcome: 6cc509a5-a6f1-eb6c-b85a-da3413dc5148 (looks like Habbo's, yay!)
 
Upvote 0
Code:
<?php
function ticket($sso) {
    $id = $sso[0];
    $name = $sso[1];
    $len = strlen($id);
    $seeds = array();
    $firstChar = rand(0, 9);
    $lastChar = rand(0, 9);
    $hash = substr(md5($id), 0, (strlen(md5($id)) - 2));
    $part[0] = substr($hash, 0, ((strlen($hash)) / 5));
    $part[1] = substr($hash, strlen($part[0]), (strlen($hash) / 5));
    $part[2] = substr($hash, (strlen($part[1]) + 6), (strlen($hash) / 5));
    $part[3] = substr($hash, (strlen($part[2]) + 12), (strlen($hash) / 5));
    $part[4] = substr($hash, (strlen($part[2]) + 18), (strlen($hash) / 5));
    $seeds[0] = $firstChar . $part[rand(0, 4)] . $lastChar;
    $time = date('gismdY');
    $timeLen = strlen($time);
    $ts[0] = substr($time, 0, ($timeLen / 2));
    $ts[1] = str_replace($ts[0], null, $time);
    $randomInteger[0] = rand(0, 9);
    $hashStamp[0] = md5($ts[0]);
    $seeds[1] = substr($hashStamp[0], $randomInteger[0], 4);
    $randomInteger[1] = rand(0, 9);
    $hashStamp[1] = md5($ts[1]);
    $seeds[2] = substr($hashStamp[1], $randomInteger[1], 4);
    $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
    $merged = str_replace('.', null, $ip);
    $ipLen = strlen($merged);
    $change[0] = str_replace(substr($merged, 0, 1), null, $merged);
    $change[1] = str_replace(substr($change[0], -1), null, $change[0]);
    $change[2] = substr($change[1], (strlen($change[1] / 2) * -1), (strlen($change[1] / 2)));
    $seeds[3] = substr(md5($change[2]), rand(0, 28), 4);
    $nameLen = strlen($name);
    $nameChange[0] = substr($name, 0, ($nameLen / 2));
    $nameChange[1] = str_replace(substr($name, 0, ($nameLen / 2)), null, $name);
    $nameChange[2] = md5($nameChange[1] . $nameChange[0]);
    $seeds[4] = substr($nameChange[2], rand(0, 20), 12);
    $return = null;
    foreach ($seeds as $key => $value) {
        $return .= $value . '-';
    }
    return substr($return, 0, -1);
}
Usage: ticket(array($id, $username));
Authentication ticket outcome: 6cc509a5-a6f1-eb6c-b85a-da3413dc5148 (looks like Habbo's, yay!)

Got my SSO Ticket just like that and I have still the same Situation...

1TjphaV - Official PlusEMU - Help Thread - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Upvote 0
Code:
<?php
function ticket($sso) {
    $id = $sso[0];
    $name = $sso[1];
    $len = strlen($id);
    $seeds = array();
    $firstChar = rand(0, 9);
    $lastChar = rand(0, 9);
    $hash = substr(md5($id), 0, (strlen(md5($id)) - 2));
    $part[0] = substr($hash, 0, ((strlen($hash)) / 5));
    $part[1] = substr($hash, strlen($part[0]), (strlen($hash) / 5));
    $part[2] = substr($hash, (strlen($part[1]) + 6), (strlen($hash) / 5));
    $part[3] = substr($hash, (strlen($part[2]) + 12), (strlen($hash) / 5));
    $part[4] = substr($hash, (strlen($part[2]) + 18), (strlen($hash) / 5));
    $seeds[0] = $firstChar . $part[rand(0, 4)] . $lastChar;
    $time = date('gismdY');
    $timeLen = strlen($time);
    $ts[0] = substr($time, 0, ($timeLen / 2));
    $ts[1] = str_replace($ts[0], null, $time);
    $randomInteger[0] = rand(0, 9);
    $hashStamp[0] = md5($ts[0]);
    $seeds[1] = substr($hashStamp[0], $randomInteger[0], 4);
    $randomInteger[1] = rand(0, 9);
    $hashStamp[1] = md5($ts[1]);
    $seeds[2] = substr($hashStamp[1], $randomInteger[1], 4);
    $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
    $merged = str_replace('.', null, $ip);
    $ipLen = strlen($merged);
    $change[0] = str_replace(substr($merged, 0, 1), null, $merged);
    $change[1] = str_replace(substr($change[0], -1), null, $change[0]);
    $change[2] = substr($change[1], (strlen($change[1] / 2) * -1), (strlen($change[1] / 2)));
    $seeds[3] = substr(md5($change[2]), rand(0, 28), 4);
    $nameLen = strlen($name);
    $nameChange[0] = substr($name, 0, ($nameLen / 2));
    $nameChange[1] = str_replace(substr($name, 0, ($nameLen / 2)), null, $name);
    $nameChange[2] = md5($nameChange[1] . $nameChange[0]);
    $seeds[4] = substr($nameChange[2], rand(0, 20), 12);
    $return = null;
    foreach ($seeds as $key => $value) {
        $return .= $value . '-';
    }
    return substr($return, 0, -1);
}
Usage: ticket(array($id, $username));
Authentication ticket outcome: 6cc509a5-a6f1-eb6c-b85a-da3413dc5148 (looks like Habbo's, yay!)
That's overkill, deadset..
Code:
public static function GenerateTicket($seed = '')	{
		$ticket = "ST-";
		$ticket .= sha1($seed . 'Uber' . rand(118,283));
		$ticket .= '-' . rand(100, 255);
		$ticket .= '-uber-fe' . rand(0, 5);
		
		return $ticket;
	}
Seriously doesn't need to be anymore difficult than that.. Cheers to UberCMS..

Also, anyone know why badges don't save? I give myself a badge, I don't get it. I earn a badge from achievements, it goes away when I reload the client? I've gone through a lot of pages, I don't know if anyone's having the same problem?



Is there a way to get chatlogs to work?
 
Upvote 0
That's overkill, deadset..
Code:
public static function GenerateTicket($seed = '')    {
        $ticket = "ST-";
        $ticket .= sha1($seed . 'Uber' . rand(118,283));
        $ticket .= '-' . rand(100, 255);
        $ticket .= '-uber-fe' . rand(0, 5);
        
        return $ticket;
    }
Seriously doesn't need to be anymore difficult than that.. Cheers to UberCMS..

Also, anyone know why badges don't save? I give myself a badge, I don't get it. I earn a badge from achievements, it goes away when I reload the client? I've gone through a lot of pages, I don't know if anyone's having the same problem?



Is there a way to get chatlogs to work?
I like my tickets :]
I'm guessing something's wrong with your badge definitions :]
 
Upvote 0
So Dominic do you have another suggestion why the Client isn't working at all? Since the SSO Keys are perfect tho...

When I upgraded my database, sso gave errors because I forgot to change the structure of a table. Maybe this can help.


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
 
Upvote 0
When I upgraded my database, sso gave errors because I forgot to change the structure of a table. Maybe this can help.


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Well the Thing is... I dont get any errors from the Emulator...The Client just redirects me to the gordon path. Im using the correct database, I have checked everything twice...
 
Upvote 0
That's overkill, deadset..
Code:
public static function GenerateTicket($seed = '')	{
		$ticket = "ST-";
		$ticket .= sha1($seed . 'Uber' . rand(118,283));
		$ticket .= '-' . rand(100, 255);
		$ticket .= '-uber-fe' . rand(0, 5);
		
		return $ticket;
	}
Seriously doesn't need to be anymore difficult than that.. Cheers to UberCMS..

Also, anyone know why badges don't save? I give myself a badge, I don't get it. I earn a badge from achievements, it goes away when I reload the client? I've gone through a lot of pages, I don't know if anyone's having the same problem?



Is there a way to get chatlogs to work?
 
Upvote 0
You sure it isn't working? It only adds when 10 messages has been sent afaik
No it's bad coded, that's why it isn't working. Also its adding rooms in the chatlogs with no chatlogs. Also the room chatlogs or ticket chatlogs are loading with a mysql query, that isn't a good idea and very bad for the performance of your server because it must load everytime a high amount of data. I think you must fully recode it. In Butterfly it's coded good but needs some improvement.
 
Upvote 0
No it's bad coded, that's why it isn't working. Also its adding rooms in the chatlogs with no chatlogs. Also the room chatlogs or ticket chatlogs are loading with a mysql query, that isn't a good idea and very bad for the performance of your server because it must load everytime a high amount of data. I think you must fully recode it. In Butterfly it's coded good but needs some improvement.

Running flawless on my hotel :]
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back