Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Omega-Mu Web 0.1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i see coding on the top 10 and top 5 and when i go to ranking nothing but coding.what do i do to fix it?

heartagram - Omega-Mu Web 0.1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The site is very big and can be hack easy because is based on muweb write ? Dude so much screens 60 mb website :p yes is good to have galery but so big !? But very good work !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im trying to check this out to test for a server im going to open soon, but im having a problem where alot of the stuff is not even there, the page opens but all i see is a pic at top,the poll,server events and half of guilds top 5, any advice?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Omega-Mu Web 0.1

Thanks for the release but can someone upload it somewhere else - i can't get it from rapidshare.com .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I installed without problem but only file Top_10.php shows me errors:

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid column name 'Reset'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\Top_10.php on line 3

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\Top_10.php on line 3

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\Top_10.php on line 15
# Name Resets

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I installed without problem but only file Top_10.php shows me errors:

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Invalid column name 'Reset'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\Top_10.php on line 3

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\Top_10.php on line 3

Warning: mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in C:\xampp\xampp\htdocs\Top_10.php on line 15
# Name Resets

You need to cinfigure your MuOnline database....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i was wondering abou release of 0.2 version but about 3 times all my files were disapear, so i don't know what to do now :D:D:D :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Meibi SOmeday If SOmeone will very want to new , better, website like v0.2 then i will think about it :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey anyone can help me on version 97d+99i webshop?? plz..

Back