Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Omega-Mu Web 0.1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Omega-Mu Web 0.1

hey anyone can help me on version 97d+99i webshop?? plz.. il be so happy if someone dose the webshop.. :poster_of:poster_of

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I supose that this topic was already abandoned, seeing that the last reply was is year 2007, but I will try to ask and maybe will get a answer(sooner or later I hope). The problem is the following, don't know it any of you had it, but I'm hosting a 1.02d server, the website is HOT(I mean it), but(I'ts a big "but") the bugs are the following when trying to reset a character it just tells me that "I need a %level% to do reset, Your level is %doesn't show me my level%" but my level is set as it should and every thing is configured OK. This is the first glitch, and the seccond one is that it doesn't reset my character AT ALL!!! first it tells me that I'm lakking zen, but my zen are almost "-", then it talls me that my level isn't enough... but my level is set and character needs to be reset.

1)doesn't show what level now is the player
2)doesn't reset characetr at all.
Server tested on : 1.02d

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmmm. Nice 9/10. i like Fonts that are using here :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I supose that this topic was already abandoned, seeing that the last reply was is year 2007, but I will try to ask and maybe will get a answer(sooner or later I hope). The problem is the following, don't know it any of you had it, but I'm hosting a 1.02d server, the website is HOT(I mean it), but(I'ts a big "but") the bugs are the following when trying to reset a character it just tells me that "I need a %level% to do reset, Your level is %doesn't show me my level%" but my level is set as it should and every thing is configured OK. This is the first glitch, and the seccond one is that it doesn't reset my character AT ALL!!! first it tells me that I'm lakking zen, but my zen are almost "-", then it talls me that my level isn't enough... but my level is set and character needs to be reset.

1)doesn't show what level now is the player
2)doesn't reset characetr at all.
Server tested on : 1.02d

damn i thought i'll never will find this thread at all :D

probably your server files has differen Column's names so its not working :/

Back