Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ongoing] Cabal Online Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes sir i already use your files above i extract it to bin/x64/ folder then run using breaklee and i notice the sign is not loading
Add me on discord it's on my profile i will help you to not spam the chat

Since alot of ppl don't know how to properly install the client i have uploaded a full client
Please use shotcut not .bat files
thanks

Last edited:
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
You should use Github to raise issues and donā€™t ask for client versions anymore read the initial thread post instead.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

This discord intention is for various discussions about the project. All contributions are public and there will not be any private development whatsoever.

Some reported to being kicked, it was happening because you didnā€™t pick a role. The link is updated now just rejoin if you had issues.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the server files how do we create executables for visual studio?
Install CMake on your Windows, open a cmd/PowerShell in the project folder, and execute a command similar to this:
cmake -G "Visual Studio 17 2022" -A x64 .
Remember to specify the version of Visual Studio you are using.

Back