Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Open source MMORPG engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody willing to upload the SDK as a .rar? I have tried to install the SDK, but I am getting an error. I have all the requirements they have listed on their website, and I have no clue what the error says, so if anybody has an idea or a copy in .rar I would appreciate it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It all installed fine for me. It is best if you have the correct language packs installed as then you can screen-shot the errors and post them to be translated. I have windows 7 so it comes with the language packs.

Direct mirror.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On Windows 7 Pro as well. It says I have all the language packs installed, but its not showing up in Chinese. Screenshot below.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
MentaL - Open source MMORPG engine - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dremerend: Go to windows update, then check optional updates for the language packs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Downloading atm good job on translation MentaL ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
= 0
Tons of documentations and stuff at
They seem to encourage english users aswell as there is an english link (just goes to google translate though).

It appears as if there is two different versions. An "Engine_sdk" and "Studio" version. Its been in development since (or started) in 2007, and they started new website last month.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dremerend: Go to windows update, then check optional updates for the language packs.

I've got the Language Packs already, but the installer is not displaying in Chinese.

Reaction score
Hmm... can some one upload the source to a rar file?
I have problems with MSI on 64 bit OS...

TY!

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Can someone upload the source to a RAR file?
I am having trouble installing it on a 64 bit OS...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm... I think this is the reason why I need the source... I'm going to translate it to English, and the release it. And also make a medieval looking MMO...

Oh lol, let me in beta if you ever do, I love testing out new games, I'm beta testing Dragon Oath right now. :drool:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Give me a link what i must download,
i download it and will upload it the files for you in a rar file but i dont know what i must download sorry :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh lol, let me in beta if you ever do, I love testing out new games, I'm beta testing Dragon Oath right now. :drool:

dude...
Dragon Oath's "Beta" is only to get more people playing it...
It's so easy to get in that it's not even worth it.
So when you see chinese game betas it is just for commercial.
Real betas is where the developers really need to test the features.. such as "Mortal Online"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back