[OsRose(Evo)] Server Setup Guide

I keep having a problem ._.
I try to log in and it says Servers is under maintance.....I checked the port (all correct)....I updated Rose and still the same

Is this a problem? I looked on the "Status" and thats what I get....and shows that Login/Char/World is Offline
GeNyaa - [OsRose(Evo)] Server Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
 
I keep having a problem ._.
I try to log in and it says Servers is under maintance.....I checked the port (all correct)....I updated Rose and still the same

Is this a problem? I looked on the "Status" and thats what I get....and shows that Login/Char/World is Offline
GeNyaa - [OsRose(Evo)] Server Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

I dont know anythink about xamp but if you use wamp i can help you solve it ^^
 
Hmm, I'm just using all the things that was posted here. Can I switch to WAmp and have the same performance?

wamp will work fine with this.

so when i open Loginserver.exe it gives me the following fatal error :

[FATAL ERROR]:Could not execute query: Table 'roseon.channels' doesn't exists.


when i open the char server it gives me the same error, and when i open WorldServer, is the follow error:

[FATAL ERROR]: Could not execute query: Table 'roseon.list_mobgroups doesn't exists.


Can someone help me to fix that?

add channels to your database...
Same goes for mobgroups...
 
Last edited:
wamp will work fine with this.



add channels to your database...
Same goes for mobgroups...

Okays, I will try with that.
Do I need to uninstall Xaamp?

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Okays, help me with Wamp. Do I have to set the RoseOnline CMS things there or not?
Do I have to uninstall Xamp?
 
Okays, I will try with that.
Do I need to uninstall Xaamp?

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Okays, help me with Wamp. Do I have to set the RoseOnline CMS things there or not?
Do I have to uninstall Xamp?
Yes you need to uninstall...

How can i add channels and mobgroups to my database ?
i mean i know is on Navicat but where? :huh:
Same thing as you did with roseon.sql
but than with channels.sql
and mobgroups.sql
 
depends if you have either wamp or xampp running as a service.
I run mine from a command prompt when I need it so in my case I can have both installed without issue as long as I don't try to run them both.

How can i add channels and mobgroups to my database ?
i mean i know is on Navicat but where?

Well for one thing I wouldn't touch Navicat with a ten foot pole (but that's just my preference)
In the SVN that you download your server files with there is a folder called "database"
look in there and you will find all the tables neatly listed in .sql query files
Just run the query for the missing tables into your database manager. If you are using phpmyadmin (as I do. it comes free with xampp or you can download it free from their website) then you just "import" the sql file and click run.
I have no idea how you do it with navicat since I hate the program far too much to even get that far with it.
NOTE: you will need to delete the existing table first if it is already there and you are just missing a field rather than the whole table.
 
yes you do need to uninstall it..
You can get problems while having both xampp and wamp on 1 PC ;)

No the only problem which you may encounter is that the ports are already taken by tho other prog which can be solved by closing the other prog, i got them both and don't have any trouble.
 
How can I download the server that I made on the Desktop and move it to my laptop and be the GM as well?

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Because on my laptop....I can't install MySQL ._. BUT I know how to get the server to work

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Like I don't know the TRose.exe? Do I have to make it?
 
Last edited:
Back