[OsRose(Evo)] Server Setup Guide

Hey,

My server is working, the onley problem that i've got
is when I send the launcher and Iconfig file to a other computer,
extract it in the rose online folder and open the launcher
rose closes when I try to login.:*:

please help
 
Ow okay.
I have done the website now.
But when i want to go on my Website.
but it cant connect to localhost.

hmm:*:

Did u config ur config.php file?!

Hey,

My server is working, the onley problem that i've got
is when I send the launcher and Iconfig file to a other computer,
extract it in the rose online folder and open the launcher
rose closes when I try to login.:*:

please help

Some people have problems with Windows Vista and Rose Online..
The client somehow has problems <,>
I don't know how to fix it (even @ Rose Online they don't know it.)
 
ok tnx.
so just for intelligibility not every vista computer has this problem?
The problems with Vista are a little unpredictable.
On some machines it all works. On others it doesn't.
Also seems to change every time they make a new patch at narose.
Sometimes npcs don't talk. Sometimes you can't log in.
In almost ALL cases though, you can't hit ENTER after typing in your log information. You need to click the button with your mouse.

The narose forums have a whole load of threads with suggestions on how to fix these issues. Some suggestions have merit, others seem like urban myths and superstition (Stand on your head while logging in. That sort of thing)

The message to take away from all this is VISTA FAILS AT EVERYTHING!
Get XP or 7. Rose works perfectly with XP and pretty well with 7.
 
Thank you Aukemon0NL.
My next problem is i dont know how other people can join my server and visit my website.
I already tested the solution in you guide , but it doesn't work.

Thank you for your help.
 
Hey all,
first I want so say thank you for that awesome guide.
I set up my server , my website and I got my ports forwarded.

So now i have a problem.
When someone wants login with his account then it just says " Login failed " and the person get's a TRose Error.
I hope you can help me.

Thank you very much.
 
:?: Confused about the Client Setup. Downloaded it, but can't install.
I tried all of the settings in the installation, but nothing really works.
GeNyaa - [OsRose(Evo)] Server Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Hi,

I was wondering if I have to change the IP adress in the char/world/login server to my own IP.


thanks in advance :)

edit:

another thing..

I can't create an account, to log in lol.
How to do that?
 
Last edited:
:?: Confused about the Client Setup. Downloaded it, but can't install.
I tried all of the settings in the installation, but nothing really works.
GeNyaa - [OsRose(Evo)] Server Setup Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

U need to make sure u saved it...
I had the same problem before.
If that's not the problem look up that folder and install it out there ;)

Hi,

I was wondering if I have to change the IP adress in the char/world/login server to my own IP.


thanks in advance :)

edit:

another thing..

I can't create an account, to log in lol.
How to do that?
Register threw the site that u make.
and yes to IP thingy.
 
Last edited:
U need to make sure u saved it...
I had the same problem before.
If that's not the problem look up that folder and install it out there ;)


Register threw the site that u make.
and yes to IP thingy.
Well, everything had a bad outcome, I followed another guide on this forum. And since the guide-poster/maker hasn't been online since 2009, I will ask it here, after (trying) creating my account with RoseOnlineCMS Lite this appears:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Mijn documenten\Downloads\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 55

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Mijn documenten\Downloads\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 56

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Mijn documenten\Downloads\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 57

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Mijn documenten\Downloads\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 57

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Mijn documenten\Downloads\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 58

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Mijn documenten\Downloads\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 67

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\Documents and Settings\Gebruiker\Mijn documenten\Downloads\xampplite\htdocs\modules\register.php on line 67
Registration Failed!

What should I do? I'ts the last part of making the server and I really want it to be finished :*::?:
 
It seems you didn't change the mysql values in your CMS conf file (login and password to acess your mysql server).

I did, and I allready spotted the prob, now I can't connect to my server (maintenance bla bla etc etc) while my ports are fine, my gameguard and client are fine..

I made a topic 'bout it
 
Hai :x I got a proplem D:
Error Nr. 1045 Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (Using password: NO) when I tray to install MySQL
Can someone help me please? :D
 
Back