Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Penis

Reaction score
So I've been living with a bunch of friends and my girlfriend at her beach house for the summer. Huge problem with me is that if im lying down on the beach, I start to get drowsy. So my friends planned out that when I fell asleep, they were going to let me get burned. But what they did was that they put sun block on my chest in the form of penis. So when I finally fell asleep, they applied the sunblock and left me there for hours. When I finally woke up and touched my face, it stung and so I limped back to the house. After getting cleaned up, I noticed that my whole body was red except was a portion on my chest which looked like....

I Rule MU - Penis - RaGEZONE Forums

Say do you want to see my penis, and lift your shirt up and when they get side tracked by it score.

Lol I doubt it. Half the people i play against dont even smile :P

if i had that id be taking my shirt off more often!

Would you do it even if your mom came to your games? And if im coming to the UK soon, I can definetly arrange for you to get one :P

aye i would :P

will be impossible to make me get one here, u need sun to get sunburnt mate :P

Oh yeah i remember you telling me how your beaches arent good. Come to America. Youll definetly get one here.

And if you would let your mom see that then my mom and your mom are really really diffrent. My mom would just run onto the feild going like "Micheal Luke Fisher! What is that on your chest??"

And i would feel sorry for the referree if he tried to stop her :\

Back