Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World 136 on Ubuntu 8.04 Server VMware Image by Beastie ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry for my english i'm french ...

I have a little problem to run the server, i launch VMWare workstation 6.5.1 with the Image for PW Server, but, when i start it with minimal start, all gone right, but i can't connect at 198.168.0.51 ...

I'm on a Modem Box with forced Ip to 192.168.1.X ( neuf box, and i couldn't change That )

I have another little probleme, i can't modify some files like : /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules the server tell me "Permission Denied"

I uninstall VMware Workstatino and delete the IMG PW Server, ans try another time, but each time i have the problem... Cannot connect to 192.168.0.51 ans acces denied in some files...

An idea please ?

French :

Bonjour a tous,

Je vais donc expliquer un peu mieux mon probleme en francais au cas ou :

Donc j'ai installer le serveur sous VMWare Station 6.5.1 et malheuresement en lancant le serveur sur start minimal, je ne puis acc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you can't configure your router for 192.168.0.x, then you'll need to reconfigure the entire server to be 192.168.1.51 instead of 192.168.0.51. To do that will take quite a while since the number is in a lot of different config files.

If you can, try contacting your ISP concerning your modem box and ask them how to change your LAN network numbers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May i know where can i download VMWare 6.5.1? I could not find a good download web. Thanks.

~Hunter~
Reaction score
ok.. Beastie first have to say .. GOOD WORKS..
and next where i can fing verver update for this image to server 1.3.6..????
:D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beastie, how come i cannot input password when i power on the VMware? I can input my username, but once i pressed enter. i could not press anything. tried everything i could, but still could not input the password. help please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea i know i cant see my cursor move, but i cant see the alphabets i typed! I could input login but not password. How?

~Hunter~
Reaction score
Yea i know i cant see my cursor move, but i cant see the alphabets i typed! I could input login but not password. How?

try to read right.. he say root - root was for loginto server
BUTu cant seen ur typo from pass.. typ it blind hit enter and how wonder it works

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Linux password security rules :eek:tt1:

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Hi,

Sorry for my english i'm french ...

I have a little problem to run the server, i launch VMWare workstation 6.5.1 with the Image for PW Server, but, when i start it with minimal start, all gone right, but i can't connect at 198.168.0.51 ...

I'm on a Modem Box with forced Ip to 192.168.1.X ( neuf box, and i couldn't change That )

I have another little probleme, i can't modify some files like : /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules the server tell me "Permission Denied"

I uninstall VMware Workstatino and delete the IMG PW Server, ans try another time, but each time i have the problem... Cannot connect to 192.168.0.51 ans acces denied in some files...

An idea please ?

French :

Bonjour a tous,

Je vais donc expliquer un peu mieux mon probleme en francais au cas ou :

Donc j'ai installer le serveur sous VMWare Station 6.5.1 et malheuresement en lancant le serveur sur start minimal, je ne puis acc

~Hunter~
Reaction score
yes but my not works restart again and agin after 2-4 restart i get cubi but duno why so lame

__

other question where can set PET-EXP.. i search rounf but not seen any settings for it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
called the server without error, but can not connect to it ... there is:

beastie - Perfect World 136 on Ubuntu 8.04 Server VMware Image by Beastie ^^ - RaGEZONE Forums

beastie - Perfect World 136 on Ubuntu 8.04 Server VMware Image by Beastie ^^ - RaGEZONE Forums

:/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i really need help setting pw up with this guide its hella hard

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi the URL http:/192.168.0.51:8080 don't work. I donno why. Anypone has a solution. Does anyone get iweb running?? Pls help, would be nice to Edit the chars

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the problem to connect to the iweb tool for adding cultivation... Do u solved that problem?. Will be nice if someone can post a solution in here pls:(:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i have the problem to connect to the iweb tool for adding cultivation... Do u solved that problem?. Will be nice if someone can post a solution in here pls:(:
can u create account?

can u login in phpmyadmin

can u login in game?

if u can i don't know i noob same u but i can connect to but Empty i don't know how to start it or nothing in this image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back