• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Perfect World Aion World of Warcraft Tera RuneScape Habbo ToonTown] GM Perfect World

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, the problem related to donation activation has been fixed. If you were affected, please check your email. Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
C.What is the port of the server to be able to enter?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
April Update: Genshin Impact bug fixes, Aion GM Panel bug fixes, Website enhancements.

Y

yohiicandy

i downloaded perfect world, when i open it doesnt show any server listed... and when i try to open the cmd as an admin it says windows cannot find elementclient.exe ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i downloaded perfect world, when i open it doesnt show any server listed... and when i try to open the cmd as an admin it says windows cannot find elementclient.exe ....
You need to activate free/donate before opening the game client. There is no need to run "Play Perfect World.bat" as admin. Thanks.

Last edited:
Y

yohiicandy

You need to activate free/donate before opening the game client. There is no need to run "Play Perfect World.bat" as admin. Thanks.
found how to activate, man this is so stupid, 5 minutes per code wtf ??????????

can you do a tutorial how to use the commands on perfect world please i love that game and i want to do all quests...

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tera game doesn't start? everything is in the same folder but after inputting user name and pass nothing happens?

Back