Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix Destiny Online / Fung Mo server files/client/database/tools/video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Phoenix Destiny Online / Fung Mo server files/client/database/tools/vide

English site :
v7324 English

I can use chinese client to play but english client does't work.

Some one can use english client?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Phoenix Destiny Online / Fung Mo server files/client/database/tools/vide

ahh can someone uploads it to diff site? like megaupload or rapidshare? i dont want to install any programs form that site lol... and anyone working on this files to make it at least 80-90% english?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

thanks, nice release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

KillerStefan, i love you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

zanks for the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

KillerStefan - Phoenix Destiny Online / Fung Mo server files/client/database/tools/video - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Realy nice post, i hope that works and that we can start the development of these files, someone can upload in another host? im downloading but its too slow!
Thanks again.

Reaction score

English site :
v7324 English

I can use chinese client to play but english client does't work.

Some one can use english client?

Maybe if you just change the .EXE used to play, the chinese .EXE reads the files as english, or viceversa, put the english files into the chinese client, and being careful, adding one by one, so if you get an error you can exclude that file untill you get a fix or answere for it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I wan't translate to other language ? help me ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Help me translation this game !!! What's tools trans ??

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Can someone reupload all file to megaupload or mediafire or whatever.
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you very much KillerStefan for this awesome post, i

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

nice, i see some of you guys are working hard on this hope we have a section for this MMORPG soon :) keep the good job rolling guys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you reupload server files?
thx

Prokiller002: the Killerstefan?s links work very well, you need download rayfile downloader,(configure it to english if you want) install it and use link.
4-sep-09

(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Prokiller002: the Killerstefan?s links work very well, you need download rayfile downloader,(configure it to english if you want) install it and use link.
4-sep-09

I know... I was too lazy to install raysource at that time :lol:
Yesterday I had to install it, so I can download now.
Thanks for bumping this thread cause I almost forgot about this game :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back