Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix Destiny Online / Fung Mo server files/client/database/tools/video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Phoenix Destiny Online / Fung Mo server files/client/database/tools/vide

could you upload the stuff to rapidshare or megaupload? and how do i get it to work in english?

this one doesn't work ^^ what was in it and can soomeone up its files please

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Phoenix Destiny Online / Fung Mo server files/client/database/tools/vide

guys, this is almost same as prince of qin/world of qin, this is the advance version on world of qin/prince of qin, but there is woq2... anyone can get me woq or poq server file?? please? thanks alot... how does u all get this server file??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

KillerStefan - Phoenix Destiny Online / Fung Mo server files/client/database/tools/video - RaGEZONE Forums

third link this always comes ^^ can anyone up the file from third rayfile link?

@up

for a poq server just buy poq and install it, then you can run a server for up to 500 people ^^ . and this is woq2 ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i know, i want is the server file, not only hosting, i want to change almost all the things... and pdo isn't woq2, pdo is just an advance version for woq. if someone have a server file on woq,poq,woq2 and more, please tell me!! thanks alot!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

pdo is just an advance version for woq ?

what? is it an extende version of woq or is it an addon or what? for me it looks just like woq2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sry for double post, but anyone have the tutorial in good english maybe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

its just added more info and nicer graphics just like woq2, woq2 is an advance version of woq... thats y it's called woq2! and for pdo, the all graphics and lots of things is so similar to woq2... thats y i said it's an advance version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

chinese client [dlg] folder delete and
english client [dlg] folder copy in to chinese client.
game in a few view english..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok guys, i find this in a chinese webpage, with this little program you can open the DLG files and translate them, so if you are interested in this game, finally you can make an english version with this tool.
Currently i'm translating those files....anybody wants help with this project?
If need more instructions to operate the program, just pm
(it's in chinese, but easy to use)

Thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Sharing is caring
Developer
Reaction score

Ok guys, i find this in a chinese webpage, with this little program you can open the DLG files and translate them, so if you are interested in this game, finally you can make an english version with this tool.
Currently i'm translating those files....anybody wants help with this project?
If need more instructions to operate the program, just pm
(it's in chinese, but easy to use)

Thanks

I add to main post :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks KillerStefan.... =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@azulencendido
wow very thanks. ur best man! :):)

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

a few one quiestion.
my language is no chinese no enlish
fonts support only chinese and enligh..
how to PDO fonts folder file change fonts?

my post reading thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Still trying to figure out how to edit the Font Folder (*.fnt), if i know, for sure let you know, but you are right , i didn´t tested other laguange except English on DlgEditor. Let us know what happened with others.
Thanks thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i don't know *.fnt files format..
and can't translation *.fnt..

who idea? my lnaguage is japanese..

*.fnt format(write and view) chinese and english only

i needs *.ttf(ttc) to *.fnt converter program..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

who have ttf(ttc) to fnt FONT converter.....?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

who have ttf(ttc) to fnt FONT converter.....?

may this: ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Client dont run... setup success but click Play --> Start Game dont show client game :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

maybe ur US client..

first CN client connect..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i'm use client CN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back