I hope you do not see of me as yet another retard, who thinks he'll learn a programming language over-night.
However, I'm quite busy with college, and I have to take private exam, to be able to pass my final year, and it involves PHP. I already got the other requirements covered to pass the test, but as of now, my PHP knowledge isn't something I'd brag about.
I do however think PHP is interesting, being a web-developer myself(partner takes care of server sided coding), and I've always wanted to learn it. I just need an intermediate level of understanding of the language, in the shortest possible span of time.
What do you think is the fastest and the most effective way of learning PHP?
Thanks in advance!
However, I'm quite busy with college, and I have to take private exam, to be able to pass my final year, and it involves PHP. I already got the other requirements covered to pass the test, but as of now, my PHP knowledge isn't something I'd brag about.
I do however think PHP is interesting, being a web-developer myself(partner takes care of server sided coding), and I've always wanted to learn it. I just need an intermediate level of understanding of the language, in the shortest possible span of time.
What do you think is the fastest and the most effective way of learning PHP?
Thanks in advance!

