Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP, OOP, MySQLi] sulakeWEB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [PHP, OOP]CMSulake

Phoenix, because like lots of big hotels use it!

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Got some updates.
Index
Makarov - [PHP, OOP, MySQLi] sulakeWEB - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes all in one page

I promised you all, I would use as much jQuery as I could

Same script from blog.ME revised..

Going to release the framework(a lot of backend work with no front-end at all!(jQuery, CSS, log in / register) before I release sulakeWEB. The name of it will obviously be Blowfis.

Really nice o_O

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Instead of throwing those MySQL errors it should say something like.

What would that achieve... wow nice error page, well worth the effort. /sarcasm

Reaction score

Lol, an error is an error they are never user-friendly.
So you're saying..

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/mmosc/public_html/sulakeweb/inc/classes/class.database.php on line 136

Warning: mysqli_select_db() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/mmosc/public_html/sulakeweb/inc/classes/class.database.php on line 137

is as easy to understand as

sulakeWEB Warning: The database couldn't connect! Check your configuration values.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

So you're saying..

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/mmosc/public_html/sulakeweb/inc/classes/class.database.php on line 136

Warning: mysqli_select_db() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/mmosc/public_html/sulakeweb/inc/classes/class.database.php on line 137

sulakeWEB Warning: The database couldn't connect! Check your configuration values.

Yes, why wouldnt it be. Even noobs know that "Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)" means the password for the SQL server is wrong.

Reaction score

So you're saying..

Yes :)

Then there are 2 possibilities.

1: wrong database name
2: wrong login details.

Btw, I didn't even see that the login and header are fading in on page-load xD
Did find out a min. ago:blushing:

Reaction score

Yes, why wouldnt it be. Even noobs know that "Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)" means the password for the SQL server is wrong.

That's like saying Noobs know how to create a great Phoenix Hotel before wasting 20 pounds on a license, it doesn't make any sense. Noobs know barely anything when coming into this scene.. So the more help the better. You aren't thinking of this problem by the viewpoint of the Noob..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back