Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PHP, OOP, MySQLi] sulakeWEB

Status
Not open for further replies.
"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [PHP, OOP]CMSulake

With the "sulakeWEB: I eat penis for breakfast, just kidding you have a 'Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)' error, do something about it before I change my mind" noobs would spend less time trying to find the error so they can actually fix it.

Normally noobs don't try to find it they just request help and ask us more experience users to spoon feed them.

Reaction score

Btw, cobe, Check you html please.

It's invalid, Also use link tags into the head tag and use body tags and html tags etc etc

Makarov - [PHP, OOP, MySQLi] sulakeWEB - RaGEZONE Forums

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

IE is poop, but do what this guy said :)
You say IE is poop because others say that? IE is an excellent browser, however it is just awkward sometimes. I would say it adheres to web coding standards, and people are just too lazy to adhere to them whilst coding. Chrome and what not just guesses some things to make it work fine.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You say IE is poop because others say that? IE is an excellent browser, however it is just awkward sometimes. I would say it adheres to web coding standards, and people are just too lazy to adhere to them whilst coding. Chrome and what not just guesses some things to make it work fine.

No, I just dislike IE because;

1. It's got a crappy design
2. It's just plain horrible to use
3. If you use it to preview your work that you have made it comes up all buggy unless you make it for that specific browser.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Actually..

Makarov - [PHP, OOP, MySQLi] sulakeWEB - RaGEZONE Forums

Erm..?

You on Developer Preview? It looks like IE10 you are running there, if it is that works fine because they (Microsoft) have done a lot of work with IE to make it better.

Reaction score

html5 is not the biggest worry of mine but if it makes you happy..

It hasn't to be html5 :/, But make it for more browsers compatible to make it more valid, Use the validator tool from w3.

@hejula, Stil IE is bad if you look at the preformance of the browser, Flash is slow, Webpages are sometimes hanging or you must push 20 times on the enter button while it actually load x.x

I haven't take a look on IE10 but i'm not planning to do that because of the bad feeling I now got of IE.

Law

Garry's Mod is addictive!
Reaction score

I have a suggestion for your cms.. :)

Do so when there are errors, do like "sulakeWEB Warning: The database couldn't connect! Check your configuration values."

And under an option called "Advanced" so people who wants to see the full error code could see it. :)

Reaction score

I came up with an excellent innovative idea and I'll only give a hint because I know people will go ahed and copy me "hash" ill give some more details to people who want it on msn, I won't unveil it till release(not even on preview)

Reaction score

I came up with an excellent innovative idea and I'll only give a hint because I know people will go ahed and copy me "hash" ill give some more details to people who want it on msn, I won't unveil it till release(not even on preview)

Last edited:
Reaction score

Finished most of the auto-online counter.

It refreshes smoothly and reads from the database.

1. If the number didn't change, it won't refresh
  2. It refreshes every 15 seconds because it looks stupid when it goes fast..

Now on to stats then onto some other basic pages..

Reaction score

Finished most of the auto-online counter.

It refreshes smoothly and reads from the database.

1. If the number didn't change, it won't refresh
  2. It refreshes every 15 seconds because it looks stupid when it goes fast..

Now on to stats then onto some other basic pages..

Remember to deny crossdomain page load.
Especially with a `online-counter` whats i'm thing on a diffrent page?

Use header to filter it out like origin, referer etc

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score

A dynamic style-chooser :thumbup:. Had that in the back of my mind for a while ;).

I've never had the ability to create a CMS from scratch, so I can't really apply that *yet* :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back