Me > You
Legend
- Joined
- May 29, 2004
- Messages
- 6,701
- Reaction score
- 1,003
Sad, but true.
Yeah, japan has technology we'd dream of havingThey can't make everything indestructible even if they wanted to. It'll make them lose money.
Original Pyrex glass dishes, anyone?
I still have the original Nintendo, and Mario is kick ass on it.:
Hell no, I've had my 360 RRoD twice and I'd say I've used it around 1/10th of what I've used my NES/SNES/Amiga and all of those still work.Have you ever thought that you might use the xbox more?
Actually I used to keep my Nintendo on all day & night because you couldn't save.Have you ever thought that you might use the xbox more?
And yes its true, I swear, technology today has chips that make things stop working 1-3 years after pruchase
Have you ever thought that you might use the xbox more?
And yes its true, I swear, technology today has chips that make things stop working 1-3 years after pruchase
Thats the reason why I got a PS3I have no problems at all
Thats the reason why I got a PS3I have no problems at all
Theres the YLOD