[pic] Technology is a *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
6,701
Reaction score
1,003
DaCheat - [pic] Technology is a *****. - RaGEZONE Forums


Sad, but true.
 
Have you ever thought that you might use the xbox more?
And yes its true, I swear, technology today has chips that make things stop working 1-3 years after pruchase
 
Have you ever thought that you might use the xbox more?
And yes its true, I swear, technology today has chips that make things stop working 1-3 years after pruchase
Actually I used to keep my Nintendo on all day & night because you couldn't save. o.O

But I never got the red ring of death though but a lot of people have even before they wore their 360's out.
 
Hahahaha RROD sucks.

CP Ftw, other then BSOD, it doesn't really crash much. Thats for windows though.
Mac's gay because it doesn't have a crash thingo.
Linux just fails. Can't run .exe. (Nice work Penguin)
 
Have you ever thought that you might use the xbox more?
And yes its true, I swear, technology today has chips that make things stop working 1-3 years after pruchase

Clearly you missed the console generation.

Without PCs we would spend every second playing on consoles. Get home, watch some banana man and go pwn some koopas on mario bros.
 
Thats the reason why I got a PS3 :P I have no problems at all

Same here I love my ps3 it hasnt given me any problems at all. I got mine when they first came out so its gettin pretty old. I think most systems will outlast the 360 because of rrod ;)
 
Last edited:
Sorry gents but the PS3 is just an over hyper blueray player that occasionbally (when they finally pay someone off to make one) gets a game or two made for it.

Actually its about the same thing as the 3Do was back in the day.

And I modded my 360 and to date no problems what so ever. Before I did that it was not reading discs, or would get way too hot.It's like opening the thing up magicallly cured it of all its ailments lol.

But yes old sko0l console generation players know all to well going nutts in class... waiting for the bell to ring so you could mad dash home, grab some snackage and get some super mario brothers in before dinner was called =)

I rem the afternoon I beat Metroid.. Thought I was going to have a heart attack I was so excited lol.
 
Not only electronic stuff... Look at the cars engines - now they have more power from smaller engine, but it's often useless after 200 000 kilometers or it's going to break everyday. Before they were bigger/less power, but you could ride and ride and ride (example: my Honda'97 - almost 250k kilometers on the counter and it still works like a bee, any missing oil? never, any strange sounds? what???)
 
Theres the YLOD

The what?
And Blu-Ray discs hold more stuff, so eventually they wont be able to fit everything on them. The new game Rage states that they might have a problem getting everything on a regular disc, not effecting the PS3 version. Plus tip your 360, and congratz you have a scratched and un-working disc.
 
Tipping ANYTHING with a disk spinning in a drive will destroy the disk. Happens in laptops, CD players, anything and everything. It's an incredibly stupid thing to do.

If the size of drivers has taught us anything, it's that the larger the storage the lazier the dev creating the software can be when it comes to wasted space. If you look at earlier games they were actually challenged, now if it doesn't fit on the disk you just use a better compression...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back