Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Pierce Des Parameter ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the des parameter value pierce ?

Where can look at one of these values ? :tongue::):

What is the des parameter value pierce ?

Where can look at one of these values ? :tongue::):

CasperCrazy - Pierce Des Parameter ? - RaGEZONE Forums

u maybe should join servers as create...

Upvote 0
for find code of parameter: search some fix that you now effect and see the parameter they're using, for understand the value which are not the same in game and on db do a cross product on value see in game and on the db

Upvote 0
for find code of parameter: search some fix

he's looking for CARD value....

but if i remember right it should be 2.55 ----- dont know exactly, but u can see when u log ingame, check card's stat, check in SQL this shit and use for the rest your brain ;)

Upvote 0
Senin ananı avradını sikerim orospu cocugu ananın amında 1dir1 oynarım senin amına koydumun gavatı orospu cocugu amın oglu estaban seni..

Srsly?

Translation:

Avradını fuck you motherfucker mother fuck your mother's cunt play 1dir1 koydumun gavatı son estaban you motherfucker cunt ..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Code:
select itemname, destparameter1 from ti_item where itemname like '%Pierce%'
If you still fail to understand what the fuck it is your doing, don't ever post here again.

Got seriously tired of seeing you repost the same shit in a new wrapper time and time again.

In my honest opinion, you seem like you wouldn't know your way out of a cardboard box, let alone something as [sarcasm]advanced[/sarcasm] as making a simple select statement and inserting new data into a database.

P.S.
Don't send me messages like "Hey bro! Help plz!", they get ignored and you get publicly humiliated.

Upvote 0
Back