Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PiercingBlow] Same packets with Opcodes Changing on PointShark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
the opcodes are changing on point shark when i close client and try log in again
the screenshot explain my issue better than i talking about it

ds7ux9L - [PiercingBlow] Same packets with Opcodes Changing on PointShark - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the opcodes are changing on point shark when i close client and try log in again
the screenshot explain my issue better than i talking about it

ds7ux9L - [PiercingBlow] Same packets with Opcodes Changing on PointShark - RaGEZONE Forums

Exactly this is happening to me too.

Y0LgERu - [PiercingBlow] Same packets with Opcodes Changing on PointShark - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Point Shark is not using , he not catch all packets
he miss a lot packet

There is currently a bug inside Point Shark which causes the packets to glitch out. All packets are logged but sometimes merged with others.
A fix will deployed as soon as possible, this bug was mentioned by PROGRAMMATOR.

Thank you for quick updating, bu still there are a couple of issues.

Some packets are sticking, as for server login and in battle or in room.

Bola - [PiercingBlow] Same packets with Opcodes Changing on PointShark - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back