• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pitboss Respawn Time

Reaction score
Hello ragezone friends, i would like to ask if it possible that i can set my Pitboss to what time i want it to respawn so if they wont kill it on that time so what ever what time they kill it it will still respawn on what time i set it.

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
need to get the strs to open the (*m01.dat or something else) from your Pb map file

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi mr bombillio i want my pitboss every 12 hours respawning time after death!!! is that possible
what index should i change with this im using corfokit
WlJHfDW - Pitboss Respawn Time - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Reaction score
need to get the strs to open the (*m01.dat or something else) from your Pb map file

Yes but its by hours, so when i set it 24 hours when i kill it on 12am it will be spawn same on 12am, but what i want is i will set it to 12am and if ever i killed it on 3am it will still respawn 12am. Is that possible?

Upvote 0
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
the time works as seconds. 1min = 60sec if you want an respawn by 1 hr you have to calculate the hr in seconds like "3600sec = 1hr" then you paste the 3600 in spawntime so after kill your pb, the pb will respawn in 1hr

Upvote 0
Back