Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pitboss Respawn Time

Reaction score
Hello ragezone friends, i would like to ask if it possible that i can set my Pitboss to what time i want it to respawn so if they wont kill it on that time so what ever what time they kill it it will still respawn on what time i set it.

☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
need to get the strs to open the (*m01.dat or something else) from your Pb map file

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi mr bombillio i want my pitboss every 12 hours respawning time after death!!! is that possible
what index should i change with this im using corfokit
WlJHfDW - Pitboss Respawn Time - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
need to get the strs to open the (*m01.dat or something else) from your Pb map file

Yes but its by hours, so when i set it 24 hours when i kill it on 12am it will be spawn same on 12am, but what i want is i will set it to 12am and if ever i killed it on 3am it will still respawn 12am. Is that possible?

Upvote 0
☆Dying Dawn☆
Reaction score
the time works as seconds. 1min = 60sec if you want an respawn by 1 hr you have to calculate the hr in seconds like "3600sec = 1hr" then you paste the 3600 in spawntime so after kill your pb, the pb will respawn in 1hr

Upvote 0
Back