Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Please Read!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey guys i fixed all my other bugs but when i create a account and go to create a charecter it wont make the charecter can sum1 tell me what the error is please and how to fix

dont spam my thread plz

Don't help daniel he fucking almost hacked my server and he fucked up vco i guess.!!! Don't help him t

thanks

rofl i hacked ur computer coz u tried to fuck me over u fag dont like it ? dont try fucking ppl over if u dont got the back up to protect urself

Lawl, dude your server sux if its got login freez thats one of the many things i fixed, and GW, LABBY, RB isnt that hard to add all u do is add codes u fukin nerd Loooool

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! YOU ADDED ME LAB? GW? ADZ? LOOL

STfu man.. Sorry but i don't want more conv with you liar-.-

LOL Daniel I heard you know how to fix login frozen problem.. I trying to do a server but that thing is fucking annoying me cause it frozes the server every 4 minutes i guess

Back