• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Plus Emulator Revision RB3.0 [Community Project]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug:

Sometimes if you create a group, the room name becomes '...' and you can't click edit room settings, if you edit the rooms table and change the groupid to 0 then everything works again. Not sure if it's a bug or not but I don't think it's suppose to do that.

Jamal7 - Plus Emulator Revision RB3.0 [Community Project] - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
IGNORE:

internal void IgnoreUser()
{

Room Room = Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom;

if (Room == null)
return;

String username = Request.PopFixedString();
Habbo user = SilverwaveEnvironment.GetGame().GetClientManager().GetClientByUsername(username).GetHabbo();

if (user == null)
return;

if (Session.GetHabbo().MutedUsers.Contains(user.Id) || user.Rank > 4)
return;

Session.GetHabbo().MutedUsers.Add(user.Id);

Response.Init(Outgoing.UpdateIgnoreStatus);
Response.AppendInt32(1);
Response.AppendString(username);
SendResponse();
}

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Doesnt work for me
when ill add
Code:
[COLOR=#333333][I]internal string tempGender;[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][I]internal string tempLook;
to Habbo.cs it dc me as soon as im on[/I][/COLOR]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesnt work for me
when ill add
Code:
[COLOR=#333333][I]internal string tempGender;[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333][I]internal string tempLook;
to Habbo.cs it dc me as soon as im on[/I][/COLOR]

The football gate isn't 100% it sets a look that's in the coding instead of setting the look that was made from the football gate.

Jamal7 - Plus Emulator Revision RB3.0 [Community Project] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The football gate isn't 100% it sets a look that's in the coding instead of setting the look that was made from the football gate.
but if it works for him i wonder why it doesnt work for me ^^ and sry as soon as i place the football gate and enter the room ill dc not because of the 2 lines

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but if it works for him i wonder why it doesnt work for me ^^ and sry as soon as i place the football gate and enter the room ill dc not because of the 2 lines

Works fine for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The General: This is from an old BcStorm release I found, let me know if you need anything else.

Reaction score
Hello ragezone.
I got this error.. when i start my emulator.. anyone help? :)
Code:
 Bug duing user login: System.InvalidCastException: The specified change is invalid.  ved Silverwave.HabboHotel.Users.Authenticator.HabboFactory.GenerateHabbo(DataRow dRow, DataRow mRow, List`1 group) i c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\Authenticator\Authenticator.cs:linje 20
   ved Silverwave.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String sessionTicket, String ip, Byte& errorCode) i c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:linje 440
   ved Silverwave.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket) i c:\Users\PC\Desktop\Silverwave Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:linje 152
Read the error, it's your SSOTicket, AuthTicket it's rather wrong in your CMS on generate SSO () function. Or your CMS didn't update your authticket field in the database.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Allright, thank you ;)
I asked because it didn't worked with HabboExtreme CMS... :/

It can work on any CMS, but you may need to edit the config to make it work with the client etc such as SSO tickets and other stuff.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw that The Navigator Flatcats were a different language.

Heres a small translation/fix

INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('15', 'No Category', '1', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('1', 'HOTELNAME Staff Rooms', '1', '7');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('2', 'Competition Category', '0', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('3', 'ROTW Winners', '0', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('4', 'Themed & RPG Rooms', '1', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('5', 'Restaurant, Bar & Night Club Rooms', '1', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('6', 'Club & Group Rooms', '1', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('7', 'Chat, Chill & Discussion Rooms', '1', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('8', 'Maze & Theme Park Rooms', '1', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('9', 'Trading & Shopping Rooms', '1', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('10', 'Gaming & Race Rooms', '1', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('11', 'Hair Salons & Modelling Rooms', '1', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('12', 'Help Centre, Guide & Service Rooms', '1', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('13', 'School, Daycare & Adoption Rooms', '1', '1');
INSERT INTO `navigator_flatcats` VALUES ('14', 'All Other Rooms', '1', '1');

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the database include in the emu? I can't seem to find it so could someone give me it please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: RELEASE63-201405071257-197450526 - PlusR2

Hi guys,
I'm trying to add some MUS functions from Gold Tree / Butterfly but I'm stumbling quite a bit. The two functions I want to add are signout and reloadbans.<br>Here's where I'm at with reloadbans:

Code:
case "reloadbans":                    {

using (IQueryAdapter dbClient = SilverwaveEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().getQueryreactor())
                        {
                            SilverwaveEnvironment.GetGame().GetBanManager().LoadBans(dbClient);
                        }

return;
                    }

Which prompts the emulator to show it successfully processed the MUS command when sent from HK but nothing client-side happens when a user is banned from HK.
Trust me, I'm not a coder. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back