Point Blank running in the browser - Web port

Initiate Mage
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
7
Hi everyone,

I'm a software developer and I've been lurking here for years. I finally decided to make an account and share what I've been working on.

For the past months I've been building a port of Point Blank that runs entirely in the web browser – no installer, no plugins.

G7Hask - Point Blank running in the browser - Web port - RaGEZONE Forums



G7Hask - Point Blank running in the browser - Web port - RaGEZONE Forums


Bomb mission mode:

Screenshot_1 - Point Blank running in the browser - Web port - RaGEZONE Forums


Screenshot_2 - Point Blank running in the browser - Web port - RaGEZONE Forums



Screenshot_3 - Point Blank running in the browser - Web port - RaGEZONE Forums





Screenshot_5 - Point Blank running in the browser - Web port - RaGEZONE Forums




Video:

What's in it so far:
- TypeScript + three.js for rendering, Rapier for physics/collision
- Original maps, characters, weapons, animations, effects and sounds,
- Weapon behavior (fire rate, recoil, grenades, dual weapons, melee)
- Classic lobby, rooms, shop and inventory
- Login/lobby server written from scratch in TypeScript
- Matches are peer-to-peer over WebRTC, with bots (up to 8v8)
- In-game HUD, kill marks, helmet protection, etc.
- Bomb Mission mode: C4 plant/defuse with the original timings, round-based matches with side swap, defuse kit
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_4 - Point Blank running in the browser - Web port - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_4.webp
    234.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
That's crazy!! How have you extracted all the animation? From .i3packs?
everything comes from the original .i3Pack files. I wrote my own tools to unpack them, read the models, skeletons and animation clips, and convert them to glTF. Then three.js plays them in the browser.
 
Back