Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PokeNation - A new Pokemon MORPG (not using pokenet)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is a game advert either way you're showing a server/game that isn't going to be released public and you're showing off your beta/alpha version of the game, which in the end is still server/game advertisement.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/ << these rules apply in every section.

He's probably right, considering your not going to release the files. You might as well just create your own forum/blog and post there. Since as much as it's development, it's not development for the community, more for yourself then anything else. Unless you are willing to create some sort of engine of it, so member's of this community could benefit off of it, you pretty much as just advertising it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
GeNyaa, let this one slip. It's a nice development thread that might boost others to start developing. It's interesting and we can ask all kinds of technical questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Resizable + Zoom added

uoH3 - PokeNation - A new Pokemon MORPG (not using pokenet) - RaGEZONE Forums

QYXHo - PokeNation - A new Pokemon MORPG (not using pokenet) - RaGEZONE Forums

2M7tQ - PokeNation - A new Pokemon MORPG (not using pokenet) - RaGEZONE Forums

FullScreen and Battle updates are coming soon :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hope this doesn't fail like Pokemon Eternity.. Good luck :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not so sure he won't sell any of the source...
For the right price I believe he will...

Or at least to success his server, he'll need a publisher.
Should any more consideration for a serious business to be made,
I would be very interested.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What programming language you are using ?
Only JAVA ?

Just curious..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
9/10 so far, you'll get my Like+1 when I see this released because as some of you may know, people do this quite a lot for some likes which is disappointing and selfish. I'm not one to really roll my mind around these kind of servers but I hope all goes well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This game isn't going to be finished anytime soon. Xavier has abandoned development for the time being.

• ♠️​ ♦️ ♣️ ​♥️ •
Reaction score
This game isn't going to be finished anytime soon. Xavier has abandoned development for the time being.

the forum is active and i didnt find any post that proves this. link or insider? in the 2nd case let him tell us by himself, otherwise everybody could say anybody stopped his/her dev just to drop the fan base waiting for release. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody can see the staff section of the forum except staff members. 13 oranges quit because nothing happened over a 3 month period since November. I just recently quit the staff last week because most staff members just ignore the forum. Xavier has been busy with working at his computer shop to work on anything or tell anyone to do anything. Believe what you want though...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks like PokeNation is dead for good? The Xavier has not paid his bill, and has not been there in ages. Sad stuff.

Back