• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PokeNET: 2k13 --NEXUS Fixed <3

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Think I should create video guides? Setting up the server, compiling, create compiled client/installer, patching system etc.?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Disable your firewall, then tell me if it will allow you.

It says account server is offline at the moment

You only need the IP to connect to the server.
ip is: pito.sytes.net or 204.45.252.108

It now see's your server but now it gives me the same error that im having when im trying to connect to my server.
"Account Server is offline"

Edit : Still Cant find out why were all having this problem with the Account Server ???

Think I should create video guides? Setting up the server, compiling, create compiled client/installer, patching system etc.?

Yes you should , but were all getting the "Account Server Offline" when connecting to our servers .... The Client see's the server but it doesn't want to go into your account nor does it want to register an account on the server

Reaction score
This is exactly what i did and it worked:

Install http://magic-market.googlecode.com/files/mysql-essential-5.1.40-win32.msi
-DefaulT said:
Save it also somewhere safe. Now start the installer.
Once it's loaded, click th button "Next >".
Now make sure Typical is checked. and click the button "Next >".
And than just click on "Install".
Now it's installing MySQL. (Wait till it's done)
Now there will open a new window.
Click there on "Next >" and again on "Next >"
Than it will close.
Now we go back to the install window.
Make sure "Configure the MySQL Server now" is checked.
and that "Register the MySQL Server now" is unchecked.
Than click on Finish.
Now there will open a new window.
There just click on "Next >".
Now make sure "Detailed Configuration" is checked and click on "Next >". Check "Developer Machine" and click on "Next >".
Here make sure "Multifunctional Database is checked and click on "Next >" and click again on "Next >".
Now make sure "Online Transaction Processing (OLTP)" is checked and click on "Next >".
Here make sure everything is Checked and click on "Next >".
Now we have to check "Standard Character Set" and click on "Next >".
Make sure "Include Bin Directory in Windows PATH"is unchecked and click "Next >"
Now Check "Modify Security Settings" and fill in your passwords(Make sure they aren't easy).
And make sure Create An Anonymous Account is unchecked and than click "Next >" and click "Execute". (wait till it's finished)
And click on "Finish".

Install the database program navicat, easy to do no guide required. Add the database to it with the .SQL file located in THESE server files (not the one from any other thread as they may not work)

Install Java from these links (both is required if ou are compiling
jdk: Java Archive Downloads - Java SE 6
jre: Java Archive Downloads - Java SE 6

That's all you have to do for setup, now just make sure that your server dialogue/input is all correct.

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It says account server is offline at the moment

It now see's your server but now it gives me the same error that im having when im trying to connect to my server.
"Account Server is offline"

Edit : Still Cant find out why were all having this problem with the Account Server ???

Yes you should , but were all getting the "Account Server Offline" when connecting to our servers .... The Client see's the server but it doesn't want to go into your account nor does it want to register an account on the server

I don't understand how you're getting that error. I connect too my VPS with no problems, ever.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe he has an error in server config to connect.

EDIT:
I had that error.
And the reason was, that the name of the database was incorrect

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
~Added Tiled Map Editor under 'Tools'

--------------
*Edit
~Added *Change ticket submission dialog

Last edited:
Reaction score
You lot might prefer to use this start.bat script

Code:
start javaw -Djava.library.path=lib/native -jar PokeNET.jar
It enables you to run the client with no console, and multiple ones of them with no problems.

-new things I've added since my last release
  • Hitting "esc" button now offers logout instead of close
  • World map now loads on the pokedex
  • "/world text" command added, chat to all others on server if your traienr level is 5+

What is going to be added soon:
  • Server GUI will have "settings" for server:
    • Exp Rate (currently x1, will be double variable so you can have 1.5x) (Won't require restart)
    • Server Name (This is the one that will be displayed on all text in-game, won't require restart)
    • PokeDollar Rate (same as Exp Rate)
    • Disabled List (things like mail, chat, trade, fighting mainly used for debugging or stopping something that is being abused to cause lag until it is fixed, allows server owner to keep game running)
  • Any other ideas?

Next release won't be until there is A LOT more edits done, I hate doing loads of releases.

Might add an update/launcher.

Last edited:

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Code:
It enables you to run the client with no console, and multiple ones of them with no problems.

Sweet! Now, it's easier testing PvP/Trading features ;)

xkl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Code:

-new things I've added since my last release
  • Hitting "esc" button now offers logout instead of close
  • World map now loads on the pokedex
  • "/world text" command added, chat to all others on server if your traienr level is 5+

What is going to be added soon:
  • Server GUI will have "settings" for server:
    • Exp Rate (currently x1, will be double variable so you can have 1.5x) (Won't require restart)
    • Server Name (This is the one that will be displayed on all text in-game, won't require restart)
    • PokeDollar Rate (same as Exp Rate)
    • Disabled List (things like mail, chat, trade, fighting mainly used for debugging or stopping something that is being abused to cause lag until it is fixed, allows server owner to keep game running)
  • Any other ideas?

Next release won't be until there is A LOT more edits done, I hate doing loads of releases.

Might add an update/launcher.

Nice! Umm, could you add the 5th generation Pokemon data? :blushing: the sprites are already included; just the data needs to be implemented.

You could just use Thor as your update/launcher (It's what I always used for PokeNET) Unless you wanna make your own :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe he has an error in server config to connect.

EDIT:
I had that error.
And the reason was, that the name of the database was incorrect

Your Server is still having that error every time i keep trying to create and account on it ...
Error - PokeNET: 2k13 --NEXUS Fixed <3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Okay So we fixed my server ! yay !

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
REMOVED

When entering combat

Using deathlord17 repack V2

RaGEZONER || Webdevloper
Banned
Reaction score
The game just java 6 running