Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Poor poor Ronald Reagan...

Cookies are yummy
Reaction score
For those who don't know (and those who don't even know who he is, shame on you, he's not that old of a president of the US :P), Ronald Reagan died today, he was the 40th President of the US from 1980-1988, then he was diagnosed with that disease that I can't spell which you get it when you are old and lose your memory, he died today.

RIP Ronald Reagan.

Sure most of you are European, but it's still nice to mourn him.

hellprowler said:
For those who don't know (and those who don't even know who he is, shame on you, he's not that old of a president of the US :P), Ronald Reagan died today, he was the 40th President of the US from 1980-1988, then he was diagnosed with that disease that I can't spell which you get it when you are old and lose your memory, he died today.

RIP Ronald Reagan.

Sure most of you are European, but it's still nice to mourn him.

He Was 93 o.O

RIP Ronald Reagan

it sound's like out-si-merz...i think

R.i.p ronald reagen

RIP

I find it funny though people mourn famous people or respected people but noone gives a damn about the hobo thats just died...

lol, true. Like when Pat Tillman died (i think thats his name) everyone was doing stuff to remember his life. But all he really did was what he was supposed to do. Serve his country. Though i dont mean to be disrespectful to the dead.

Deathsfear said:
RIP

I find it funny though people mourn famous people or respected people but noone gives a damn about the hobo thats just died...

They mourn him because he was a great president, not because he was famous.
Who would mourn about a hobo who was unsuccessful at life anyways :toung:

everyones great at 1 thing so every 6 seconds you should mourn someone new.

Yeah, he was a cool president and I wasn't even born when he left office. May he rest in peace. He lived a long life till 93, which most of us men is very hard to go that long.

I always say whenever we bring up a RIP topic, "it's a sad time to see any person die, let alone (insert person of the topic)". So I mourn even the loss of a hobo, they don't deserve to die :(.

Yeah poor guy... he died at 93...

Damn bullshit, 2 of my grandparents died in their sixtys, 1 before that, and you telling me that guy is poor because he died at 93?

Well some people like to think "succes" in life makes them better then others, it's the kind of people that want some great career and then thing they have succes in life, while they haven't got a clue what succes really is.

Back