Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Poor poor Ronald Reagan...

i'd rather be remembered by few loved ones than be remembered by millions of people i've never even met.
although i'm sure he will be missed by a lot of people that were close to him, i believe he's had a good life and may he rest in peace :)

Faint- said:
Yeah poor guy... he died at 93...

Damn bullshit, 2 of my grandparents died in their sixtys, 1 before that, and you telling me that guy is poor because he died at 93?

I sense great anger in you, grasshopper.

CHRONO said:
I sense great anger in you, grasshopper.
On my moms side my grandmother died in her fiftys of cancer, my grandfather died a few years ago in his sixtys, when someone goes like "poor poor..." when a person lived a life that is way longer then most then yeah that get's me angry, yeah sure it's sad he died, but damn i'm not going to feel sorry for him.

Faint- said:
On my moms side my grandmother died in her fiftys of cancer, my grandfather died a few years ago in his sixtys, when someone goes like "poor poor..." when a person lived a life that is way longer then most then yeah that get's me angry, yeah sure it's sad he died, but damn i'm not going to feel sorry for him.

Don't feel sorry for the person so much as the family. We all die eventually, obviously, so to say anyones shocked when someone dies is kind of odd, though we'd all like to believe we will live to 100.

I just feel bad for his family, as I do for anyone else that suffers a loss.

Maybe, but when a person dies at 93 then most of the family can have peace with that, they knew it was his time, when a person dies before their time then it's much harder.

Faint- said:
Maybe, but when a person dies at 93 then most of the family can have peace with that, they knew it was his time, when a person dies before their time then it's much harder.

Gohan, I know where you are coming from, my Uncle died when he was in his 50s, and my Grandfather, who I never even got a chance to meet (he died while my mom was pregnant with me) died in his early sixties I believe, sure, 93 is old, but it's still a sad time to see someone die, like I said before, I think it's a shame when anyone dies (cept for people like Saddam Hussein or something like that, those bastards), so perhaps maybe not poor, but still, it's sad to see someone go.

We are lucky, we have the chance to live up to 100 years because of technology and our lifestyles.......back then ppl lived till their 50's in the middle ages period.

Yeah, grandparents are the best, do all favors you can for them because you'll miss them when they are gone....goes for everyone here especially exclamatio........

Well, I was just trying to guess an age since I know it wasnt that long, lol.....anyway, yeah, we'll live up to 100+ so............ :good:

Back