• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Portabbo — The portable Habbo Retro setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to make yourself admin?

Go phpmyadmin whit this user:

Username: root
Password: fyYw8LZRdNfhGxXJ

then select 'snowdb' then select [select select....] characters.
Select you user and change rank to 6

6 Hotel Manager
5 Admin

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks but i have one more question, when i click chatlog for this room it says : You are not allowed to use this!

can someone help me?

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks but i have one more question, when i click chatlog for this room it says : You are not allowed to use this!

can someone help me?

Snowlight does not have a chatlog

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Snowlight does not have a chatlog

I think too many people take Phoenix for granted. Against a select few, maybe it is just an 'average' emulator. But when you look at something which quite frankly caused too much hype (Snowlight), it becomes much more.

Any possibility you can implement Phoenix into another version of Portabbo? It'd be great for developers (CMS-wise) to boot it up and not have the hassle (sometimes) - which could deter from developing the actual CMS. :):

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think too many people take Phoenix for granted. Against a select few, maybe it is just an 'average' emulator. But when you look at something which quite frankly caused too much hype (Snowlight), it becomes much more.

Any possibility you can implement Phoenix into another version of Portabbo? It'd be great for developers (CMS-wise) to boot it up and not have the hassle (sometimes) - which could deter from developing the actual CMS. :):

I think I might. But what CMS would it include?

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've been waiting to see a release like this for ages. This is seen in other scenes, they take projects like XAMPP and mod up the GUI and embed the private server and n00bs can have a private server lol, anyway thanks for finally doing it, I was too lazy to bother. I think a nice custom GUI in .NET compliments this.

I also like that you're trying to support Snowlight, unlike other people who're stuck in the dark ages.

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's giving me a 403 Forbidden error.

I placed it in C:/ & Started server.

Were you running any other web servers before running this (ie XAMPP)?

And, did you allow nginx in the firewall prompt that showed?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Were you running any other web servers before running this (ie XAMPP)?

And, did you allow nginx in the firewall prompt that showed?
Sorry I did not realize I posted that, I thought I clicked cancel. I fixed it buy restarting my computer (just finished uninstalling XAMPP).

I really like this though.

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't really remember if i had posted here, but thanks now it's up. Really helpful and Snowlight is awesome, it just have so many missing features. :]'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you change the MySQL username and password that it logs into? I cant find that configuration file for that and when I star the server it keeps giving me an error because its connected to an account with the username "root" and password "localhost".
So if anyone knows how to change the login it goes through?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - Portabbo — The portable Habbo Retro setup - RaGEZONE Forums
I think im acting pretty dumb right know, but as you can see its 3:20 am. Im tired, but i wanna get this right, so please help?? :):blush:

BTW: Can i change password for phpmyadmin without having any issues later on?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How do you change the MySQL username and password that it logs into? I cant find that configuration file for that and when I star the server it keeps giving me an error because its connected to an account with the username "root" and password "localhost".
So if anyone knows how to change the login it goes through?

View attachment 110002
I think im acting pretty dumb right know, but as you can see its 3:20 am. Im tired, but i wanna get this right, so please help?? :):blush:

BTW: Can i change password for phpmyadmin without having any issues later on?

Elaborate on your issue, I don't see the problem.

And yes, you can change the root password inside phpMyAdmin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Elaborate on your issue, I don't see the problem.

And yes, you can change the root password inside phpMyAdmin.

aww, thanks for responding so quick.

I dont know how to go into the hotel, when i go to localhost i get that xamp page, when i go to my ip i get a error saying that firefox couldnt find the page. Im just such a noob.

Basicly my question is : how do i go into the hotel :sleep:

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
aww, thanks for responding so quick.

I dont know how to go into the hotel, when i go to localhost i get that xamp page, when i go to my ip i get a error saying that firefox couldnt find the page. Im just such a noob.

Basicly my question is : how do i go into the hotel :sleep:

Portabbo does not use XAMMP. It comes with its own nginx and MySQL server.

You need to stop MySQL and Apache in your XAMPP control panel, close Snowlight if it's open, and run stop_server.bat just in case. Then, run start_server.bat and you may see a firewall prompt or two, accept them and you should now be able to run Snowlight and enter the hotel.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you make your own catalogue? and change language in client?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back