Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Portabbo — The portable Habbo Retro setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think users that need to use Porthabbo to set up a retro will have the skills to develop snowlight even further. That is just my opinion.

yes, but it can be better for developers because then they dont need to spend a hr setting up a test hotel
@aboove depends on feature wise.. do you want a stable hotel or one you can develop.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I like the idea of encouraging people to use something other than Phoenix. Good release.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the only version of Snowlight that has WIRED FULL is My Emulator (RealityRP) but its RP, So it wouldnt be good on a live hotel. But I could create a non-RP version if I wanted to. If that happened I would need to code everything before its released. If anyone wants that to happen and knows how to code PM me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the only version of Snowlight that has WIRED FULL is My Emulator (RealityRP) but its RP, So it wouldnt be good on a live hotel. But I could create a non-RP version if I wanted to. If that happened I would need to code everything before its released. If anyone wants that to happen and knows how to code PM me :)

Divide, that would be great! I am still learing C# and developing BoomEmulator slowly because my C# skills is not good enough.
But it would be great if you use time to develop a normal emulator based on Snowlight :thumbup1:

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I believe KekoMundo have a much much updated Snowlight release, I could try releasing that however I'd need to translate it into English (not a problem as I am fluent, just can't be bothered).

Learning C# - Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh yeah forgot, great job on this release maybe a uber one next?

I need money in RS. Help?
Reaction score
Bui - Portabbo — The portable Habbo Retro setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help when i run start_server.bat as admin i get this :S

hel - Portabbo — The portable Habbo Retro setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great concept, for definite! :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can also use it as webserver (for those, who dosen't know how to set up nginx with php and mysql on windows), because NGINX is a stable Server, and u can't ddos it.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can also use it as webserver (for those, who dosen't know how to set up nginx with php and mysql on windows), because NGINX is a stable Server, and u can't ddos it.
I challenge you to prove that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Odd, is the start_server.bat you're running in the same folder as RunHiddenConsole.exe and the application folders?

this is my folder layout :) :S

folder layout - Portabbo — The portable Habbo Retro setup - RaGEZONE Forums

i havent moved anything :S just extracted and then tryed to run it its extracted to C:\portabbo so i duno whats happend i downloaded it twice and same thin both times :( thankyou for responding :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I hope you know.
That snowlight is not a stable version of Habbo.
And it is nit fully coded.
It doesnt have all features. So you need to add lots of them.

Greetz,
What do you mean with ''not fully coded'' ?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not an amazing release, but a good contribution. People never release amazing stuff no more.. Thanks though..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed CMS to Revcms but how to I add Rewrite :3

[I'm From Finland]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
naahhh i get all the time a "500 Internal Server Error" for nginx/1.2.0

How could i solve this? :D

Thanks moere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back