Pre-CMS; Security & Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
600
Reaction score
259
Pre-CMS

Code:
FEATURES
• Professional and sleek design.
• Supports majority of emulators.
• Easy to customize.
• Secure from any online threats.
• Housekeeping
• And anything else I've missed out...

Code:
IMAGES
• [URL="[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]
• [URL="[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]
• [URL="[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="Red"][B]Please read README.txt in the .zip file.[/B][/COLOR]

[code]DOWNLOAD
• [URL="http://localhostr.com/download/Ac3WiSU/PreCMS.zip"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U]Mirror 1[/U][/COLOR][/URL]
• [URL="heywood.wsr3.net/database.sql"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U]Database[/U][/COLOR][/URL]
 
Last edited:
Register don't work for me.. after i type in all details it just redirects me back to the frontpage

Your not using the database which I gave to you.
Compare your old database with the one I gave to you.
 
Predict - Pre-CMS; Security & Speed. - RaGEZONE Forums


What did i do wrong?
 
I have executed the file, but still not working... It doesn't add any value to the user table...

Does your user table have these columns?

username
password
mail
auth_ticket
rank
look
gender
motto
about
credits
activity_points
last_online
account_created
ip_last
ip_reg

Your user table must have these columns. The rest are server related.


Predict - Pre-CMS; Security & Speed. - RaGEZONE Forums


What did i do wrong?

Make sure you have home.php in your htdocs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back