Pre-CMS; Security & Speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second what AWA said, registering doesn't work. I have checked the user-table, and it has all those columns.
 
@Predict
There is no error, try for yourself:

Download this.



Replace that with your old class.user.php
(templates/include/class.user.php)
 
Heelp!! :S

Predict - Pre-CMS; Security & Speed. - RaGEZONE Forums


:(
 
Obviously people are setting it up wrong. (This is the case because I've got mine working?)



Can you give me more information regarding this? Does this appear when you go to register.php? When you submit a query? What?

This is because he has not set the default date in php.ini, in the xampp configuration. So Apache tries to grab the system time, which is un-safe so it kills the page (Y)
 
Can you give me more information regarding this? Does this appear when you go to register.php? When you submit a query? What?

i think he has an error in his php.ini

look for date.timezone = ..... in php.ini

should look something like this date.timezone = "US/Central" ....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back