Newbie Spellweaver
- Joined
- Nov 15, 2024
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello everyone,
I have done my best to get a 3.5 4Story server up and running. I was able to finish everything and get it running, but unfortunately I can't connect to the server.
The TClient can be started in the ENG_ClientModified folder and has also entered the IP address and port, but cannot connect in the 4Story login screen. Once it says “Incorrect Version. Please connect to the game again.”
.bat to start: TClient 192.168.***.*** 4816
When I use the client under Client_Server, I keep getting a message that cheats have allegedly been detected. “4Story_GSP Hacking Program has been found. After rebooting your CPU system please try re-launching 4STORY after removing the illegal software.” Anyway, I can't connect
Does anyone have any ideas??? Services are all running.
Hacking-Message --> Client in Client_Server
Incorrect Version Message --> BinClientTW2 (ENG_ClientModified)
I checked all the settings already, i dont know what to do. Its on Windows Server 2022 Virtual Machine. I already deactived the firewall..
I have done my best to get a 3.5 4Story server up and running. I was able to finish everything and get it running, but unfortunately I can't connect to the server.
The TClient can be started in the ENG_ClientModified folder and has also entered the IP address and port, but cannot connect in the 4Story login screen. Once it says “Incorrect Version. Please connect to the game again.”
.bat to start: TClient 192.168.***.*** 4816
When I use the client under Client_Server, I keep getting a message that cheats have allegedly been detected. “4Story_GSP Hacking Program has been found. After rebooting your CPU system please try re-launching 4STORY after removing the illegal software.” Anyway, I can't connect
Hacking-Message --> Client in Client_Server
Incorrect Version Message --> BinClientTW2 (ENG_ClientModified)
I checked all the settings already, i dont know what to do. Its on Windows Server 2022 Virtual Machine. I already deactived the firewall..
Last edited:

