Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Project Actias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
WebSHN Update:

Bakey - Project Actias - RaGEZONE Forums

You can add any SHN that you want. You can edit permissions so you control who can do what with it (Just look at SHNs, edit them, or not use WebSHN at all.)

You can save it right to your server's folder, so all you would have to do is restart the services.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I already did something like this a few months ago, if you have any questions just ask me... Maybe I'll publish it here soon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
know what i was thinking it would be good? idk if there is one, but a SHN tester would be good lol so it checks between other SHN if rows are ok if they arent ok it just give you the info from assert.txt or something like that. Its kinda what server does before zones starts ;o

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh yea, thought it was 25th, well FU ! does that mean you worked out how to avoid this judgement day?! :O

Reaction score
Victus..I have the server files, and they won't open because they don't have anything different from anyone else. They still don't have the EXEs. So get that poop outta my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back