Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Project] Released 5.0 Source Fixes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear 4Story Community!

I would like to talk with you about released 4Story 5.0 Server files from Araz.

First of all let me introduce to you.

After two years break from 4story i have decided to come back and once again start with 4Story.

I was working in the past with few bigger 4Story Server and i hopę that i have enough experience to help you 😉

My goal is very simple, in this thread i would Like to collect all the known bugs existing in 5.0 source and Release for free fixes for all of you 😌

If you are so kind and someone can help me with it just writing in the comment section about bugs and Problems i will be very happy.

Lets make something together for all of us!

In Future I will post fixes right here in public folder on Mega:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thanks.where is the linked of 4story 5 source?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks.where is the linked of 4story 5 source?

Here:
  1. https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/5-0-power-up-upgraded-4story-source-with-directx-fix-🚀.1222908/
  2. https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/...e-version-5-0-with-improved-security.1158241/

Hello dear 4Story Community!

I would like to talk with you about released 4Story 5.0 Server files from Araz.

First of all let me introduce to you.

After two years break from 4story i have decided to come back and once again start with 4Story.

I was working in the past with few bigger 4Story Server and i hopę that i have enough experience to help you 😉

My goal is very simple, in this thread i would Like to collect all the known bugs existing in 5.0 source and Release for free fixes for all of you 😌

If you are so kind and someone can help me with it just writing in the comment section about bugs and Problems i will be very happy.

Lets make something together for all of us!

Really nice idea :cool:
I think, before every bugs, maybe we can stay focus on all backdoors inside the sources :love:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quest re-accept often glitches out. Needs a relog to accept the next quest.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A global variable named "globalvar" is being exploited within the "LoadConfig" function of the TMapSvr class to store database information. Additionally, in the "OnCS_CHAT_REQ" packet, there's a condition checking for the player name "localservicetest." If true, the server sends database credentials to this player via in-game mail.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is still more, if i good remember in DB funcrions are backdoors 🙈

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aswell in database there was a exploit with "hugoboss1234" name that he got free items if a char with that name was created
which database exploits are you talking about? If u find more database exploits let us know :d

What you should try to do is change the encrypt decrypt method of 4story since this is the main problem, people know about these backdoors since a long time :d the problem is the manipulation of packets incoming from other servers in order to attack. The encrypt method is called RC4 i think and its no longer relevant ,also people know the secret keys so they use them to manipulate packets.
the functions im talking about (encrypt/decrypt of packets) are in "Tachyonsession.cpp" client side and in "Packet.cpp" in tserver.sln

Also another problem that is known and kinda hard to fix , is that 2 people can connect in the same account but different character at the same time. if anyone can fix any of these problems let us know please.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, do you think we could create a "4Story Community" discord for the different settings and everything?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, do you think we could create a "4Story Community" discord for the different settings and everything?
this is out of topic. this thread is created for common issues & problems in araz source. whatever you face that can be gamebreaking you can write it here :d

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is out of topic. this thread is created for common issues & problems in araz source. whatever you face that can be gamebreaking you can write it here :d
It's not that bad Idea, creating 4story dev discord can make communication faster, forums are good but but too old concept.

Also what about making open-source repo where everybody could contribute so we can all make something and learn from changes etc? We could add issues, it would be better for tracking what is done and what not etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is out of concept..create new thread about this.....
It's not that bad Idea, creating 4story dev discord can make communication faster, forums are good but but too old concept.

Also what about making open-source repo where everybody could contribute so we can all make something and learn from changes etc? We could add issues, it would be better for tracking what is done and what not etc.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Agree with denver777 , staying here keep a "trace" of solutions ! On discord, it will just be lost 5 minutes after.

And it prevent the spam !

Already exist (for 4.4 version per example), but nobody will participate dude :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So Boys and Girls what we are fixing first?😊
Waiting for suggestion :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some mounts and effects are bugged
icon bugged
cashshop bugged
name of teleport & docu are random
Battle of Worlds is not working
Deposit is full (skill bugged)
Lvl 140 you can't use mount
Bags are bugged
Doc 10-120 bugged
Anbari & Undred doesn't exist (no mobs)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some mounts and effects are bugged
icon bugged
cashshop bugged
name of teleport & docu are random
Battle of Worlds is not working
Deposit is full (skill bugged)
Lvl 140 you can't use mount
Bags are bugged
Doc 10-120 bugged
Anbari & Undred doesn't exist (no mobs)

Thank You 😌
Can you Please tell me more about issues with bags and about deposit is full? And which icons are bugged

Agree with denver777 , staying here keep a "trace" of solutions ! On discord, it will just be lost 5 minutes after.

And it prevent the spam !

Already exist (for 4.4 version per example), but nobody will participate dude :(
Have you already found something?

Back