Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Project] Released 5.0 Source Fixes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank You 😌
Can you Please tell me more about issues with bags and about deposit is full? And which icons are bugged

Yeah, the bags on ur char is 12 slots but u have 16 slots.

The skills are bugged also they were not created in full for the 140 levels.

The effects are bugged, some have no name and some crash the game (mount, companion, weapon, armor)

The mounts are bugged too, the kitsune, dark dragon the objects to summon them are bugged they do nothing. (Unbug mount (black panda is invisible and we can't use other mount like Bear..)

+24 upgrading is too fast, there is no loading bar (and when the item is +24 you can continue to improve it there is no blockage)

Mission War is only 1 time per day / Battle of Worlds you can't go in because the map is not loaded and need to add it in TBattleTime

Battle Royal is only 1 time per day too

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, the bags on ur char is 12 slots but u have 16 slots.

The skills are bugged also they were not created in full for the 140 levels.

The effects are bugged, some have no name and some crash the game (mount, companion, weapon, armor)

The mounts are bugged too, the kitsune, dark dragon the objects to summon them are bugged they do nothing. (Unbug mount (black panda is invisible and we can't use other mount like Bear..)

+24 upgrading is too fast, there is no loading bar (and when the item is +24 you can continue to improve it there is no blockage)

Mission War is only 1 time per day / Battle of Worlds you can't go in because the map is not loaded and need to add it in TBattleTime

Battle Royal is only 1 time per day too
Ok i will checkt it and Release few fixes 😊

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey :)
Topic Updated.
I will post fixes right here in public folder on Mega:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey :)
Topic Updated.
I will post fixes right here in public folder on Mega:

Hi, Ok it's good but one question ? Why u remove all effect and put old effects ? We need to keep the effects and just unbug this (remove crash from effect)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Ok it's good but one question ? Why u remove all effect and put old effects ? We need to keep the effects and just unbug this (remove crash from effect)

Why would you keep all this effects and trying to fix them if you can just go back to the base and add your own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
140 is Not a good idea, better go back to 93🙈

Agree with denver777 , staying here keep a "trace" of solutions ! On discord, it will just be lost 5 minutes after.

And it prevent the spam !

Already exist (for 4.4 version per example), but nobody will participate dude :(

Can you send me your discord 🙈

Last edited:
Back